suh_fan93

Other College Football Recruiting News

Thought I'd start a general recruiting thread.  What's going on with nationally with other players and teams.

Rivals 2020 top 10 recruits.

• Plus1 2

I don't know what is more impressive...those freaking classes or the fact that recruiting websites have turned into a multi-million dollar business.  I remember years ago reading EdgyTim, who on his own covered Illinois high school sports...that guy sold his site to Rivals...who would have thought that it would become this freaking big.

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Alabama's current recruiting class consists of: 

1- 5 Star, 21- 4 stars, 1- 3 star

That is ridiculous. 21 4 stars.

I wonder what it feels like as a bama fan to do that, I also wonder what it feels like to be the only 3 star in a class lol 

9 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I wonder what it feels like as a bama fan to do that, I also wonder what it feels like to be the only 3 star in a class lol 

He's a kicker, and he's actually the #1 kicker by 247 - so they must just not do 4 star kickers. That's insane though, the only sub-4 star player is the top at his position anyway.

15 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

He's a kicker, and he's actually the #1 kicker by 247 - so they must just not do 4 star kickers. That's insane though, the only sub-4 star player is the top at his position anyway.

its dumb actually lol 

15 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

the kicker ranking system seems to 1-3 stars. The #1 Kicker that is signing with Alabama was Pickerings back-up. They both played at Hoover, Ala

• Plus1 2
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, AlaSker said:

the kicker ranking system seems to 1-3 stars. The #1 Kicker that is signing with Alabama was Pickerings back-up. They both played at Hoover, Ala

They aren't done.  They're leading with the #1 RB (#5 player overall) and seem to be trending with the #2 overall player.

In addition, they will probably land a 5* OT, who is the #20 overall player.

They recruit at such a high level that CFB becoming as uncompetitive as women's college basketball. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Brief bit on Elijah Blades. 

LMAO never made it to D1 yet and he's been committed to 4 different schools 

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

Brief bit on Elijah Blades. 

LMAO never made it to D1 yet and he's been committed to 4 different schools 

Yep he's a flippa.

52 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

Yikes

ABCABF3F-0FA5-4A46-8134-3FF3BB7E89D7.png

And people don't like the offer lists of some of our commits... 

Note: I realize he could turn out to be great, but not likely. UCLA currently 60th on 247 composite team rankings.

• Plus1 1

42 minutes ago, Atbone95 said:

Are tweets not loading at all today for anyone else either? 

I think it is just that there are so many people in here today that everything is loading super slow

Lots of flippers today.  Haven't has time to catch up in here are far as other schools but this did stand out to me earlier after taking a quick look at where the rivals team rankings were early this morning..  Very much so.

12 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Writing on the wall I guess. They must have a whole lot of confidence in a guy they've never seen play meaningful D1 football or next to no confidence in Tate.

4 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

Writing on the wall I guess. They must have a whole lot of confidence in a guy they've never seen play meaningful D1 football or next to no confidence in Tate.

I’m guessing it is more about Tate thinking he won’t be the starter and not OSUs thoughts at this point. I would imagine Ohio State wants both of them there.