Jump to content
suh_fan93

Other College Football Recruiting News

Recommended Posts

Thought I'd start a general recruiting thread.  What's going on with nationally with other players and teams.

 

 

Rivals 2020 top 10 recruits.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know what is more impressive...those freaking classes or the fact that recruiting websites have turned into a multi-million dollar business.  I remember years ago reading EdgyTim, who on his own covered Illinois high school sports...that guy sold his site to Rivals...who would have thought that it would become this freaking big.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Alabama's current recruiting class consists of: 

 

1- 5 Star, 21- 4 stars, 1- 3 star

 

That is ridiculous. 21 4 stars.

I wonder what it feels like as a bama fan to do that, I also wonder what it feels like to be the only 3 star in a class lol 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I wonder what it feels like as a bama fan to do that, I also wonder what it feels like to be the only 3 star in a class lol 

 

He's a kicker, and he's actually the #1 kicker by 247 - so they must just not do 4 star kickers. That's insane though, the only sub-4 star player is the top at his position anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

 

He's a kicker, and he's actually the #1 kicker by 247 - so they must just not do 4 star kickers. That's insane though, the only sub-4 star player is the top at his position anyway.

its dumb actually lol 

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

 

He's a kicker, and he's actually the #1 kicker by 247 - so they must just not do 4 star kickers. That's insane though, the only sub-4 star player is the top at his position anyway.

the kicker ranking system seems to 1-3 stars. The #1 Kicker that is signing with Alabama was Pickerings back-up. They both played at Hoover, Ala

  • Plus1 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, AlaSker said:

the kicker ranking system seems to 1-3 stars. The #1 Kicker that is signing with Alabama was Pickerings back-up. They both played at Hoover, Ala

They aren't done.  They're leading with the #1 RB (#5 player overall) and seem to be trending with the #2 overall player.

 

In addition, they will probably land a 5* OT, who is the #20 overall player.

 

They recruit at such a high level that CFB becoming as uncompetitive as women's college basketball. 

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...