Other College Football Recruiting News

I don't know what is more impressive...those freaking classes or the fact that recruiting websites have turned into a multi-million dollar business.  I remember years ago reading EdgyTim, who on his own covered Illinois high school sports...that guy sold his site to Rivals...who would have thought that it would become this freaking big.

9 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I wonder what it feels like as a bama fan to do that, I also wonder what it feels like to be the only 3 star in a class lol 

He's a kicker, and he's actually the #1 kicker by 247 - so they must just not do 4 star kickers. That's insane though, the only sub-4 star player is the top at his position anyway.

15 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

He's a kicker, and he's actually the #1 kicker by 247 - so they must just not do 4 star kickers. That's insane though, the only sub-4 star player is the top at his position anyway.

the kicker ranking system seems to 1-3 stars. The #1 Kicker that is signing with Alabama was Pickerings back-up. They both played at Hoover, Ala

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
21 hours ago, AlaSker said:

the kicker ranking system seems to 1-3 stars. The #1 Kicker that is signing with Alabama was Pickerings back-up. They both played at Hoover, Ala

They aren't done.  They're leading with the #1 RB (#5 player overall) and seem to be trending with the #2 overall player.

In addition, they will probably land a 5* OT, who is the #20 overall player.

They recruit at such a high level that CFB becoming as uncompetitive as women's college basketball. 

• Plus1 2