Other College Football Recruiting News

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

This still pisses me off. 

The only message to Nebraska fans would be the one we already know which is that Beck is a dunderhead.  Crazy that we are now two coaching changes removed but Burrow is still playing and now tearing it up.  I'm glad for the kid that he didn't come here and suffer through the Relliy experiment.  Would have been nice to have a capable senior QB for Frost's first season though.

• Plus1 2

Was a set-up by Rinaldi who fancies himself as if he's whispering on the 18th green of Augusta. Total troll by a sap.

Still would have been nice of Burrows to say the coaching staff's that ignored him are no longer employed there;  but doesn't impact the legacy of Nebraska and his family.

4 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

The only message to Nebraska fans would be the one we already know which is that Beck is a dunderhead.  Crazy that we are now two coaching changes removed but Burrow is still playing and now tearing it up.  I'm glad for the kid that he didn't come here and suffer through the Relliy experiment.  Would have been nice to have a capable senior QB for Frost's first season though.

frost did have an opportunity to recruit him to nebraska. but he wouldnt have been a senior.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...