Other College Football Recruiting News

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

Probably grades I would assume. No way in hell does a HBCU have more booster money than an SEC powerhouse. Deion is gonna get some good recruits but who knows how well he can coach at this level 

Yeah, it was mostly a joke. Although Deion has that Subway money now! :lol:

I was thinking about USC seeing some of the guys the snagged today.  People have been thinking Helton would be fired every year for three or so years.  He was 5-4 after taking over for Sark mid-way through 2015.  10-3 then 11-3 the next two years wasn't bad.  But then 5-7 and 8-5 had people calling for his head.  And, as that Tweet mentioned, recruiting was struggling.  But now 5-0 and recruiting is back where they are used to.  Might be finally getting going.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I was thinking about USC seeing some of the guys the snagged today.  People have been thinking Helton would be fired every year for three or so years.  He was 5-4 after taking over for Sark mid-way through 2015.  10-3 then 11-3 the next two years wasn't bad.  But then 5-7 and 8-5 had people calling for his head.  And, as that Tweet mentioned, recruiting was struggling.  But now 5-0 and recruiting is back where they are used to.  Might be finally getting going.

I still don’t think that the air raid will net them good results in a college football playoff setting, but hiring Graham Harrell looks like it saved Helton. They signed an incredible offensive class.

Donte Williams doing work too, as expected.

• Plus1 1