Martinez for Heisman

Mavric

I agree, this thread needs to be removed as anyone (other than Nebraska Fans)  who sees it will laugh at us and will think we are pathetic given the horrible play of Martinez over the past two games. Until we go undefeated and prove we can beat the likes of Wisconsin, Ohio state, Iowa, Michigan, we should not be talking Heisman. 

29 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I agree, this thread needs to be removed as anyone (other than Nebraska Fans)  who sees it will laugh at us and will think we are pathetic given the horrible play of Martinez over the past two games. Until we go undefeated and prove we can beat the likes of Wisconsin, Ohio state, Iowa, Michigan, we should not be talking Heisman. 

It's not really the fans. Vegas odds are what they are 

18 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I don't know why, but I kept worrying about a sophomore slump for Martinez. I didn't want to say it out loud because I was worried I'd jinx it, but now I guess I should knock on wood. Hope he can pull out of it and play with the fire we saw all last year.

I mentioned it after the Iowa game last year, but said I wasn't worried.

On 11/23/2018 at 3:21 PM, knapplc said:

I'd say he has a great shot at being at or near the top of the conference. Just have to look out for a Sophomore Slump, but I'm not too worried.

I'm more worrieder about it now.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I mentioned it after the Iowa game last year, but said I wasn't worried.

I'm more worrieder about it now.

The thing that makes me feel better is the emotion in his post game interview. I'll be curious today to see if he still has some emotion in his interview. I wonder if he's trying too hard to be this even keeled leader that people make him out to be and it's messing with his play.