MLB 2019 Season

suh_fan93

19 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

I am still hearing Cubs.

All I have heard for the last 12 months is the Cubs and how he's best friends with Kris Bryant and how they really want to play together.  Cubs supposedly didn't sign some players last year that they could have, to save money for Harper this year.

I'm going to be disappointed if that doesn't happen and they miss out on other good players too.  This team was a couple players shy of being really good again last year.  Let's get it put together for next year.

• 2 weeks later...

7 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm starting to become less and less of a fan of the Ricketts' ownership.

I mean I was not a fan at all when they first bought the Cubs.  They did hire Theo and get us that World Series we needed so badly.  For me personally I would like to see them look towards pitching once again in free agency.  In a perfect world I would love to be able to watch Bryce Harper play baseball in a Cub uniform at Wrigley field also.  Definitely.

35 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I mean I was not a fan at all when they first bought the Cubs.  They did hire Theo and get us that World Series we needed so badly.  For me personally I would like to see them look towards pitching once again in free agency.  In a perfect world I would also love to be able to watch Bryce Harper play baseball in a Cub uniform at Wrigley field also.  Definitely.

Two things I seriously thought they were going to do in the off season.  I thought we would have Harper already signed along with at least a couple good pitchers.