Fighting Erstad's vs Michigan

3 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

With our pitching, if we hit we are very good.

Obviously games like this show they're capable.  I (and I'm sure others) have wanted Erstad to do himself a favor and replace Mike Kirby and get somebody who can squeeze more out of the bats (bunting, baserunning, everything is more hit or miss than even "that's baseball :LOLtartar" will usually allow), but he said last year replacing an assistant would be "taking the easy way out", so it's pretty hard to expect much other than continued inconsistency :dunno

I expect Michigan to play dead in the nightcap, also.

• Plus1 1

Just now, Mavric said:

Just inconsistent enough to have a chance at the league title on the last day of the season.

tenor.gif?itemid=5168435

Yes.  Because possibly winning your league when you lost half of your series is a mark of a very good conference.  Woulda-coulda-shoulda ran away with it with 3 senior starting pitchers, but spent about 2 months piddlyfarting at the plate.

4 minutes ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

Yes.  Because possibly winning your league when you lost half of your series is a mark of a very good conference.  Woulda-coulda-shoulda ran away with it with 3 senior starting pitchers, but spent about 2 months piddlyfarting at the plate.

On the plus side, we may be peaking at just the right time

• Plus1 2