Fighting Erstad's vs Michigan

2 minutes ago, Pasadena Husker said:

i was thinking the same, but then the huskers come could out next week and go 0-2 in the tournament, sneak into a regional as a 3rd seed, and then go 0-2 there being bounced by an ivy league team.

Oh I know.  I wouldn’t be surprised at all.  Heavy emphasis on the may be haha

• Plus1 2
36 minutes ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

Yes.  Because possibly winning your league when you lost half of your series is a mark of a very good conference.  Woulda-coulda-shoulda ran away with it with 3 senior starting pitchers, but spent about 2 months piddlyfarting at the plate.

Yes.  And we will not be satisfied until everyone is batting over .300 and we win the league by 10 games!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

i imagine Michigan does want to get this game in.  looking at the standings, considering their loss in game 1, and the fact that Indiana is playing Rutgers, their best chance to win the regular season title is to play and win tonight.  after their loss in game 1 they are tied with Indiana.  is there a time limit on when the game can start?  i suppose there are big 10 rules governing this.