Opinions on 2020 recruit Charlie Spegal

I didn’t know where else to post this, being fairly new to the board. I know we do not utilize a fullback in our system, however, I was wondering what everyone’s opinion was on 2020 recruit Charlie Spegal? See link below for highlight video and Bleacher Report story on him. 

The kid has a 4.6 40-yard dash that complements a 575-pound squat and a 420-pound bench press. Spegal finished with 3,356 rushing yards (second in the nation), scored 70 touchdowns (first in the nation) and didn't lose a single fumble. However, he is not getting much recruiting attention. I was curious if we should take advantage of this and possibly easily land a kid who has a work ethic and something to prove. I am wondering if we could use a kid like this, even if that means him not being a ball carrier. What are your thoughts? 

https://bit.ly/2S0SQeG

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

My thoughts around this recruit are that he's either you, your son, your nephew/cousin or a friend of a friend or something.

Not at all, I just came across it on bleacher report on Facebook. I am Nebraska born and live in Omaha, don’t know the dude. Just care about Husker football and know there is a lot of knowledge on this board and I was curious everyone’s opinions because I would think Frost would love coaching a kid like this up in order for the kid to be successful in the sport.