Assistant Coach Leaving?

I see a tweet from severe out there implying rumors of an assistant leaving potentially. On 1620 this morning Benning said something about Fisher is here now. I didnt hear the whole conversation but he said something like "take that for what its worth". I didnt piece anything together until I saw the severe tweet. Maybe something to it? I guess if anyone leaves Fisher would probably be the easiest to part with. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, DrinkinwitTerrellFarley said:

Job security wise, this would be a leap of faith.  Richt's recruiting class this year was uninspiring and the recent history of the 'Canes is flaming out in the second half of the year.  Good news is the ACC is darn mediocre outside of Clemson so lots of room for anyone in the conference to take the next step up.

I kinda wonder if Fisher hates the weather. He was born in Florida, played HS football in Florida, and played at UCF.

22 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

You dont have to be born in Florida to hate this weather..... Just have to be a normal person.

I was born and grew up in MN and live in NE for 7 years and I hate the super cold weather....

Lived in Duluth.  That sucked.  Nebraska weather sucks too.  Just not as bad.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1