OLB Eugene Asante [North Carolina - Signed LOI]

HUSKERBOARD PREDICTOR  

65 members have voted

1. 1. To Which school will Asante commit?

• Nebraska
    • Maryland
    • Virginia Tech
    • North Carolina

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Crazy. I never knew that. It's a shame Tannor, Dixon, Alston, Nelson, Ferguson, Davis, Jefferson, and Alexander all decided to quit playing football.

I hear you but dixon is never going to be an every down player at 5 11 205 he's not built to be an olb in a 3-4. Ferguson and davis are seniors. Jefferson and alexander, have they ever played? There's a lot of unknowns there olb is probably one of the weakest positions.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Crazy. I never knew that. It's a shame Tannor, Dixon, Alston, Nelson, Ferguson, Davis, Jefferson, and Alexander all decided to quit playing football.

Davis and Jefferson can't even be mentioned for how ineffective they are. Graham and Nelson def have potential, but will be true freshman. 

• Fire 1

I think people are also forgetting what Jojo did at OLB last year. He will have a year to add muscle and another spring ball will only help. I also think the staff loves Nelson at olb as a pass rusher. We only have a couple spots? Get best available and if we can get a grad transfer at WR I’m good with not taking another olb. We need another WR who can help now.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
30 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

No what's crazy is you freaking out because the staff is missing out on 1 OLB, when we have 2 signed and 3 younger on the roster, and are actively recruiting Parker, Lockhart, Fonua, and Evans. You are right though we should ask  WTF ARE WE DOING instead of being logical. 

I think we are light on numbers because I see at least 5 out of 9 OLB's on scholarship that I wouldn't count on playing a lot because they aren't good enough, not ready, not going to be on the roster come fall, or a combination of the 3

• Plus1 1
58 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

No what's crazy is you freaking out because the staff is missing out on 1 OLB, when we have 2 signed and 3 younger on the roster, and are actively recruiting Parker, Lockhart, Fonua, and Evans. You are right though we should ask  WTF ARE WE DOING instead of being logical. 

drop+the+mic+on+Anxiety.jpg

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, Ziebol said:

I'm just salty Mav stole our money in the college FB pick'em. We can move on here. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Eugene Asante [North Carolina - Signed LOI]