DE Michael Lockhart [Georgia Tech - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lockhart commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, RedSavage said:

Any context as to why?  

Doesn't really look like it. Still has a visit planned after and may replace Nebraska with someone else. The fact that he might be filling this weekend makes me think maybe we cancelled since it feels like he's scrambling to line up another? 

Also the fact that he's leaving the last one intentionally open makes me think he's got one offer in mind he's really hoping for yet. Could be wrong

13 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

I'm always a little leery of visitors who schedule the last weekend of recruiting. Those are kind of 50/50 on actually making it campus for said visit. But he's at a position of need and would love to have him get a look at DONU before he decides where to go.

It's equally likely that the school gets them scheduled for the last weekend because they are waiting to see how they do on other prospects and the visit may be cancelled - thus saving an OV for a different prospect - if they don't have room for that particular kid.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

What I especially like about this is it seems that Frost may be ahead of the game when it comes to finding unknowns with great potential that end up being rated high 3s or 4s. Yes, I realize we won’t get this kid or Asante, but as Frost develops long term relationships with these type of prospects in the future and is the first to offer, it should pay high dividends. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to DE Michael Lockhart [Georgia Tech - Signed LOI]