OLB Dylan Jordan [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

69 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Jordan Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2019 at 10:00 PM

8 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

I thought i read somewhere that a kstate rivals guy said that he didnt want to get into specifics, but ku, ksu, and nebraska no longer have interest on Jordan.  I may be wrong 

This is correct. K state rivals guy told the HOL guys and then they reported it over on RSS. They haven't addressed this yet this morning but I'm sure they are working on getting more information.

Edit: my read on this is some information may have been spread about him that was not entirely true and the staff is doing their own due diligence and continuing to look into the situation. No clue what the red flag was that popped up though. 

Any chance it could have been a situation where they were meeting with him to discuss their concerns.

They either could have basically pulled his offer in person or kept it alive based on that?

This staff strikes me as the type that would let a kid know they arent interested in person compared to just cutting him loose by phone if it is a situation about behavior or something happening.

I know zero about this but just cause they met with him doesnt mean he is for sure back in the fold... Who knows. 

2 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Any chance it could have been a situation where they were meeting with him to discuss their concerns.

They either could have basically pulled his offer in person or kept it alive based on that?

This staff strikes me as the type that would let a kid know they arent interested in person compared to just cutting him loose by phone if it is a situation about behavior or something happening.

I know zero about this but just cause they met with him doesnt mean he is for sure back in the fold... Who knows. 

I dunno about that.....  time is valuable so wasting time, and money, to go visit a recruit you aren’t interested in..... that just seems silly.  Regardless on how “honorable” the staff is

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

I dunno about that.....  time is valuable so wasting time, and money, to go visit a recruit you aren’t interested in..... that just seems silly.  Regardless on how “honorable” the staff is

The thing us we are interested depending on the status of his red flag. We need a guy like this in this class so I think they would spend time vetting the situation if they felt it nessecary 

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Dylan Jordan [TCU - Signed LOI]