OLB Dylan Jordan [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

69 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Jordan Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2019 at 10:00 PM

52 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

FSU, Louisville and Oregon have all contacted him this week. He said "I feel like Florida State might still be in the question for a visit after Nebraska if I don't commit that Monday." He loves Frost and the one thing he wants to see this weekend is what there is to do in Lincoln. He said you will never run out of things to do in Fort Worth or a bigger city so he mainly wants to see what Lincoln has to offer.

Based off his comments about distance and Utah being too far away I can’t imagine him going too FSU. Predicting he still commits Monday and is N. 

He's from Kansas. Who is he to judge Lincoln!

Edit: He's going to lose his damn mind over Omaha. There's nothing like that near Pittsburg, Kansas.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Yeah after this visit, he's staying put. It's too late for Florida St.

I think so too.  What ever happened to Auburn?  I thought they were a player early. Obviously not now, was his offer not committable?  Think nebraska has always been on his mind.  Even when he was going to visit KU and KSU on the last weekend he still had a tentative announcement date after visiting Lincoln.  

43 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

FSU, Louisville and Oregon have all contacted him this week. He said "I feel like Florida State might still be in the question for a visit after Nebraska if I don't commit that Monday." He loves Frost and the one thing he wants to see this weekend is what there is to do in Lincoln. He said you will never run out of things to do in Fort Worth or a bigger city so he mainly wants to see what Lincoln has to offer.

Based off his comments about distance and Utah being too far away I can’t imagine him going too FSU. Predicting he still commits Monday and is N. 

Sounds like college life will play a big part in his decision.  Hope that isnt any indication of some red flags raised earlier in his recruitment.  You would think facilities, scheme, culture, coaches, etc would be the deciding factor of the visit.  

1 minute ago, swmohusker said:

I think so too.  What ever happened to Auburn?  I thought they were a player early. Obviously not now, was his offer not committable?  Think nebraska has always been on his mind.  Even when he was going to visit KU and KSU on the last weekend he still had a tentative announcement date after visiting Lincoln.  

I'm not sure on what happened with Auburn. Maybe their offer was a little conditional? It's pretty clear that Nebraska is number one for Dylan. The biggest issue here is what happens with Steven, and apparently big news on that front is coming within the next 24 hours. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Sounds like college life will play a big part in his decision.  Hope that isnt any indication of some red flags raised earlier in his recruitment.  You would think facilities, scheme, culture, coaches, etc would be the deciding factor of the visit.  

He also mentioned he loves the staff and he feels as if he can come in and contribute early. I think he has already discussed the X’s and O’s with the staff now he wants to get a feel for Lincoln. 

3 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

He also mentioned he loves the staff and he feels as if he can come in and contribute early. I think he has already discussed the X’s and O’s with the staff now he wants to get a feel for Lincoln. 

I agree.  He is pretty familiar with what we have to offer.  It is the off season and i have way too much time on my hands right now (had a small surgery and am out of work for a week or so),  so i am all about reading way too far into things.  Appreciate all of the input fellas.

1 hour ago, SUHperman said:

Good weekend to have a home basketball game. Haymarket will be packed. 

Fort Worth is cool also, though. 

7 minutes ago, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

Totally agree. Florida State went from a coach who won a title to a coach who has never won a bowl game lol.

And A&M is back on the rise.  Jimbo is a good coach and great recruiter.  Willie left oregon a mess and watching FSU this year was tough.  It lookes like a team that didnt get better throughout the year and lackes togetherness.  Lot of bickering on the field between players

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Dylan Jordan [TCU - Signed LOI]