OLB Dylan Jordan [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

69 members have voted

1. 1. To Which School Will Jordan Commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2019 at 10:00 PM

I know the head coach from Pittsburg High and they have produced some legit D1 kids the last few years in the Barnes rb  at K-State and Trevor Kent who is now at northwestern. Coach Nickelson has said Dylan White is a legit D1 athlete and whoever passes on him will regret it. Much like people have on Barnes who will most likely be drafted this year

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Husker from Kansas said:

I know the head coach from Pittsburg High and they have produced some legit D1 kids the last few years in the Barnes rb  at K-State and Trevor Kent who is now at northwestern. Coach Nickelson has said Dylan White is a legit D1 athlete and whoever passes on him will regret it. Much like people have on Barnes who will most likely be drafted this year

I see you, with the Pitt State logo!

You say Dylan White. I assume you meant Jordan?

• Fire 1

There is a obvious difference between watching film from Dylan Jordan and Eugene Asante. Asante is a full-go, runner-hitter the way Chin and Frost describe their desired defensive mentality, i.e., "shoot your shot". Jordan reminds me a lot of Dedrick Young. He can follow the play but is either indecisive or hesitant in his tackling form.

I guess that may not be a disqualifier if you consider the strides Young made in his play from the first to second half of the season. That may be evidence that this coaching staff can get guys to play with speed and decisiveness.

• Plus1 4
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Dylan Jordan [TCU - Signed LOI]