Randy Gregory, Dallas Cowboys

Brett Maher, Dallas Cowboys

Nathan Gerry, Philadelphia Eagles

Rex Burkhead, New England Patriots

Sam Koch, Baltimore Ravens

Alex Lewis, Baltimore Ravens

Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Baltimore Ravens

Matt Slauson, Indianapolis Colts

Note: There are no former Huskers on the New Orleans Saints, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Texans or Los Angeles Chargers.

Ndamukong Suh, Los Angeles Rams

Prince Amukamara, Chicago Bears

Maliek Collins, Dallas Cowboys

Randy Gregory, Dallas Cowboys

Brett Maher, Dallas Cowboys

Nathan Gerry, Philadelphia Eagles

Rex Burkhead, New England Patriots

Sam Koch, Baltimore Ravens

Alex Lewis, Baltimore Ravens

Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Baltimore Ravens

Matt Slauson, Indianapolis Colts

Note: There are no former Huskers on the New Orleans Saints, Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Texans or Los Angeles Chargers.

• Fire 1

The Bears losing in heartbreaking fashion was fairly deserved for how much crap Bears fans gave the Vikings for all their heartbreak.

That being said, I was rooting for them because the Eagles fans are complete trash. I am rooting for the Rams or Cowboys from the NFC because I cant stand NO or Philly.

Kind of rooting for the Chargers but think the Chiefs certainly deserve it as well. 

7 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

The Bears losing in heartbreaking fashion was fairly deserved for how much crap Bears fans gave the Vikings for all their heartbreak.

That being said, I was rooting for them because the Eagles fans are complete trash. I am rooting for the Rams or Cowboys from the NFC because I cant stand NO or Philly.

Kind of rooting for the Chargers but think the Chiefs certainly deserve it as well. 

I feel like Cowboys fans aren't a lot better than New Orleans, but I'm more or less in the same boat. What makes the Cowboys tolerable for me is it's fun to watch Collins and Gregory, they're both playing well right now. I don't really care in the AFC as long as someone beats the Patriots for once.

4 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

I feel like Cowboys fans aren't a lot better than New Orleans, but I'm more or less in the same boat. What makes the Cowboys tolerable for me is it's fun to watch Collins and Gregory, they're both playing well right now. I don't really care in the AFC as long as someone beats the Patriots for once.

My issue with the Saints and Eagles fans was most recently dealing with them. I also dislike the Saints because of the 2009 bounty crap and Sean Payton seems like a smug POS.

I cant stand Seattle because of Pete Carroll. He is pure scum. Worse than Urban Meyer in my mind.

Cowboys havent really done anything to piss me off in a while. That can easily change.

I ignore the AFC for the most part. 

1 hour ago, Minnesota_husker said:

My issue with the Saints and Eagles fans was most recently dealing with them. I also dislike the Saints because of the 2009 bounty crap and Sean Payton seems like a smug POS.

I cant stand Seattle because of Pete Carroll. He is pure scum. Worse than Urban Meyer in my mind.

Cowboys havent really done anything to piss me off in a while. That can easily change.

I ignore the AFC for the most part. 

As a fellow Vikings fan, I nod in agreement to all of this.

I think the reason Viking fans don't mind the Cowboys, is because when I think of Vikings/Cowboys, all I think of is Moss blowing the top of their defense time, after time.:lol: (The H. Walker trade comes to mind too).

7 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I think the reason Viking fans don't mind the Cowboys, is because when I think of Vikings/Cowboys, all I think of is Moss blowing the top of their defense time, after time.:lol: (The H. Walker trade comes to mind too).

I would expect the biggest Vikings/Cowboys memory to be Staubach's Hail Mary, but I guess that was a long time ago.