Nebrasketball Game #14 - @ Maryland: Wednesday, January 2 - 5:30 (BTN)

Mavric

What will the game result be?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Maryland single digit win
    • Maryland double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/2019 at 02:16 AM

Maryland kind of hard to figure out so far this year.  10-3 and only rated #41 in the NET rankings.  Probably largely due to not having beaten anyone so far.  But their three losses are 5 points to undefeated Virginia, 2 points to Purdue and 4 points to *cough* Seton Hall *cough*.

We haven't usually played well on the road under Miles and have one guy out sick and Roby somewhat slowed.

44 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Maryland kind of hard to figure out so far this year.  10-3 and only rated #41 in the NET rankings.  Probably largely due to not having beaten anyone so far.  But their three losses are 5 points to undefeated Virginia, 2 points to Purdue and 4 points to *cough* Seton Hall *cough*.

We haven't usually played well on the road under Miles and have one guy out sick and Roby somewhat slowed.

These are the type of games you have to have. Maryland is an unknown now. Only have two SR's and neither really play. 

Six Freshman- 3 get legit minutes. 2 get some time and the last doesnt really play. 

Anthony Cowan is there go-to guy. Has scored double figures in every game.

Time to see if we belong and I wouldn't have it any other way. I think we have to be happy with getting out of the first 6 Big ten games at 3-3 or better. A couple tough road matches the next couple games. The next 6 games after that brings some intriguing home match-ups where hopefully we can gain some ground because that next 6 games is a pretty brutal way to end the season. 

15 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

This would be a great win to kick of the rest of the conference season. For whatever reason, I'm not overly optimistic (Probably because it's Nebrasketball).

I think Roby's health is fairly key but we are a better team than Maryland. We should probably win this game but you just dont know what team will show up. 

Close games make me slightly more nervous when you are on the road but its a mid-week game and so it will be interested to see what kind of crowd Maryland has.