OLB Steven Parker [Kansas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

64 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parker commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, ArkanSkers said:

1968?? Come on, man...

I said “especially” 1995. Yes I know 1968 was a totally different era, but I was mainly pointing to 1995. Again, it’s possible a very good coach can win at an otherwise bad program. It won’t be easy, but Miles possibly could produce winning records there.

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

I said “especially” 1995. Yes I know 1968 was a totally different era, but I was mainly pointing to 1995. Again, it’s possible a very good coach can win at an otherwise bad program. It won’t be easy, but Miles possibly could produce winning records there.

Maybe you should point at 2007 and 2008. Possibly the best two-year period in program history. Definitely more recent.

• Plus1 2
16 minutes ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Maybe you should point at 2007 and 2008. Possibly the best two-year period in program history. Definitely more recent.

Mark Magino (sp?) put together a really good team in 2007.  The point is Miles could do good for Kansas. FYI: Anyone saw the OWH article that the Corn may get a graduate transfer, big-bodied WR — Lawrence Cager — from Miami? Cager said Husker fans stand out from other schools. 

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Steven Parker [Kansas - Signed LOI]