OLB Steven Parker [Kansas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

64 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parker commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

I hope he pics us, not because I think he’s much better than what we already have on the foId. Mostly because the meltdown on this board will be pathetic.  Apparently no one thinks that we recruited this cycle.  For the sake of Huskerboard, we need you Parker 

To be fair we have had 0 commits after early signing period. Pola Gates committed and signed in December 

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

To be fair we have had 0 commits after early signing period. Pola Gates committed and signed in December 

And to be fair, we technically had a full class after that period.... we aren’t used to filling all needs early on and coasting. (Taking early signing out as we really don’t have any data there). 

There is no telling what exactly our coaches are after.  Do they want to finish with full oversigning or hold for grad transfers?   

I’m not to worried that they haven’t finished filling those last oversign positions. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 2

21 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

And to be fair, we technically had a full class after that period.... we aren’t used to filling all needs early on and coasting. (Taking early signing out as we really don’t have any data there). 

There is no telling what exactly our coaches are after.  Do they want to finish with full oversigning or hold for grad transfers?   

I’m not to worried that they haven’t finished filling those last oversign positions. 

I never stated we didn't already have a good class, but we for sure wanted Njoku and Jordan. Those were misses -- that's why we are still pursuing Houston and Parker. 

1 hour ago, Huskinator said:

I hope he pics us, not because I think he’s much better than what we already have on the foId. Mostly because the meltdown on this board will be pathetic.  Apparently no one thinks that we recruited this cycle.  For the sake of Huskerboard, we need you Parker 

I am a pretty avid reader of the recruiting board and I haven't seen anything that indicates there will be a "meltdown" on this board if he doesn't pick us.  Most people here who follow recruiting know we have a pretty decent class and that there is a chance we may only get one this signing period.

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I am a pretty avid reader of the recruiting board and I haven't seen anything that indicates there will be a "meltdown" on this board if he doesn't pick us.  Most people here who follow recruiting know we have a pretty decent class and that there is a chance we may only get one this signing period.

When Njoku and Jordan went elsewhere people freaked out.... now imagine the last option going elsewhere.   I’ll sit back and wait.  Hope it doesn’t happen

Just now, SUHperman said:

Only thing I can think of is he isn’t able to make a decision. I don’t think anyone has a good feel on where he will end up. 

Was just about to come and post it seems as if there is no real consensus on what this kid will decide. Seems to just want to get this thing over but doesn't want to make the wrong choice. If he drags it out that favors TT I would think. 

11 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Was just about to come and post it seems as if there is no real consensus on what this kid will decide. Seems to just want to get this thing over but doesn't want to make the wrong choice. If he drags it out that favors TT I would think. 

Seems like he'll announce KU today. Emmett Jones, KU's WR coach and Parker's best relationship, tweets making it seem that way at least.

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Steven Parker [Kansas - Signed LOI]