OLB Steven Parker [Kansas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

64 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parker commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Where did you see that?  I must have missed this "freak out".  

Freak out is defined differently for different people.   Between the 2019 thread and their respective threads I FEEL (Jason Sitoke) that there was backlash that shouldn’t have been there. 

If you disagree, let’s agree to disagree. I FEEL this way and you don’t. Your purgative.  

1 minute ago, Huskinator said:

Freak out is defined differently for different people.   Between the 2019 thread and their respective threads I FEEL (Jason Sitoke) that there was backlash that shouldn’t have been there. 

If you disagree, let’s agree to disagree. I FEEL this way and you don’t. Your purgative.  

Well, I went back and reread both player's threads from the point they committed till the end.  I'm failing to see any "freakout".  

1 minute ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

More whining, than an actual freak out.  But if we do not get a couple of hits, there will be freak out.

Meh....not seeing it.  There was a discussion about not getting them and what we would be looking at next for prospects etc.  That's all normal discussion around a prospect.

Anyone who freaks out after this signing day, no matter who we get or don't get, really hasn't paid that much attention to our class.

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Meh....not seeing it.  There was a discussion about not getting them and what we would be looking at next for prospects etc.  That's all normal discussion around a prospect.

Anyone who freaks out after this signing day, no matter who we get or don't get, really hasn't paid that much attention to our class.

I can not tell you who, but there has been some whining about us losing Jordan & Njoku.  I think we will get Houston, but not Parker.  

25 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

Clouse was told a decision will come around/after 3 pm. He has no idea where he is going and the vibe he is getting is nobody has any idea where he will end up. He is not even sure if Parker knows where he is going at this time.

If that’s the case, Stay close to home... you’ll undoubtedly second guess and you’ll need a support structure.  This kid would be great but not if he’s miserable.   Sounds like he isn’t enjoying this process at all

• Fire 2
18 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

If that’s the case, Stay close to home... you’ll undoubtedly second guess and you’ll need a support structure.  This kid would be great but not if he’s miserable.   Sounds like he isn’t enjoying this process at all

I would agree.  He just needs to pick a place close to family and end the process.  Now.....that is....unless it's the family that's causing all the stress in the process....which does happen.

51 minutes ago, SUHperman said:

Clouse was told a decision will come around/after 3 pm. He has no idea where he is going and the vibe he is getting is nobody has any idea where he will end up. He is not even sure if Parker knows where he is going at this time.

This kind of stuff always cracks me up....Of course the kid knows where he's going.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OLB Steven Parker [Kansas - Signed LOI]