OLB Steven Parker [Kansas - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

64 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parker commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I haven't been to a ton of college/pro stadiums, but I've never seen one that accessible. Hell, the local HS stadium is gated off.

Memorial in Lincoln was open through the 80's and at least the mid 90's - not sure since then. Folsom Field is open - if you're in Boulder, you can go take pictures in it. Aloha Stadium on Oahu was open in the late 90's. Florida, Tenn, FSU, South Carolina are all places I've just walked on into over the last couple decades. I'm probably forgetting some.

27 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I haven't been to a ton of college/pro stadiums, but I've never seen one that accessible. Hell, the local HS stadium is gated off.

About 7 or 8 years ago I was in South Bend Indiana on business, with a Notre Dame fan.  We had some time so we walked around the campus.  The stadium was wide open for us to walk and see it.

I've walked right into Memorial Stadium in Lincoln with my little kids and let them run around on the field before.  Heck, I knew kids that purposely walked across the field every day going to class because they two gates at opposing corners would be open for a clear shot across the field.

56 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

About 7 or 8 years ago I was in South Bend Indiana on business, with a Notre Dame fan.  We had some time so we walked around the campus.  The stadium was wide open for us to walk and see it.

I've walked right into Memorial Stadium in Lincoln with my little kids and let them run around on the field before.  Heck, I knew kids that purposely walked across the field every day going to class because they two gates at opposing corners would be open for a clear shot across the field.

Well, I'm going to the wrong stadiums I guess:dunno

• 2 weeks later...

• Mavric changed the title to OLB Steven Parker [Kansas - Signed LOI]