Things That Happened - Iowa Edition

knapplc

17 hours ago, Swiv3D said:

Edit: Holy crap I actually know him lol. He's the boyfriend of one of my best friends at UNL. He's actually a pretty cool guy and will probably think this thread is hilarious when I show him:laughpound

Your best friend needs better taste in men. 

• Plus1 8

This is a Husker fan site. We are the exact audience that would read a post-game article and bring out our torches and pitchforks. I do not recall any threads ever being made to discuss it. His post-game article obviously did not make any waves in Nebraska whatsoever.

Some people are desperate for recognition. :dunno

2 hours ago, Redux said:

Hawkeye fans have become so obsessed with us that they have convinced themselves we are actually obsessed with them.  It's the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Husker fans are slowly realizing how douche Iowa fans are and how much they obsess over Husker football. 

I found this out way back in 02’ when I started college and with every job I worked at after that. Any time Nebraska lost, every Husker fan in my class or at my job heard about it from Hawkeye fans even when Nebraska was still in the Big 12. Once Iowa lost, we never said a word cause we could careless about Iowa. 

BTW that tweet the Iowa band member tweeted about not waving has been deleted