Nebrasketball Game #15 - @ Iowa: Sunday, January 6 - 4:30 (BTN)

What will the game result be?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Iowa single digit win
    • Iowa double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2019 at 01:12 AM

1 minute ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I'm not,

OK, now that we've established that you're completely delusional....

1 minute ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I just get tired of crazy & unfounded remarks. 

I illustrated - with stats - why the comments are NOT unfounded.  You don't have any rebuttal other than laughing at the comments.

It's pretty clear you are the one who's position in unfounded and crazy.

• Plus1 3

I believe a simple easy change that Miles could have done to benefit the team was against the zone when Roby and Cope were on the bench with fouls, was have Palmer he the guy working the free throw line instead of Nana.  Palmer is going to demand far more attention there being a threat to hit that shot or attack the rim.  This encourages him to get more into attack mode and not settle for stationary long 3s.  Also draws eyes of defenders opening everyone else more during that stretch.

Again another small subtle change that is an easy ingame adjustment that Tim fails to notice or make

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Mavric said:

OK, now that we've established that you're completely delusional....

I illustrated - with stats - why the comments are NOT unfounded.  You don't have any rebuttal other than laughing at the comments.

It's pretty clear you are the one who's position in unfounded and crazy.

Disagree with your read on "SLH" however if true that would make 2 that fit into that category

3 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

I believe a simple easy change that Miles could have done to benefit the team was against the zone when Roby and Cope were on the bench with fouls, was have Palmer he the guy working the free throw line instead of Nana.  Palmer is going to demand far more attention there being a threat to hit that shot or attack the rim.  This encourages him to get more into attack mode and not settle for stationary long 3s.  Also draws eyes of defenders opening everyone else more during that stretch.

Again another small subtle change that is an easy ingame adjustment that Tim fails to notice or make

Solid post and nice to see somebody come with a rational solution.  The play right at the end of the half where they brought in Thor seemed to open up the middle for JP (need more of that)

Just now, teachercd said:

Is it really one game though?

Blew it at Minny, blew it at MD, favored at Iowa with the starting center out and they blow it.

That remark was based on we will not make the tournament because of things that happened tonight.  I blamed the on Miles.  Maryland was due to poor ft %, tonight 3 pt shooting.  Like I said after the maryland game, we struggle against big teams due lack of size.  This is miles fault.

3 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

That remark was based on we will not make the tournament because of things that happened tonight.  I blamed the on Miles.  Maryland was due to poor ft %, tonight 3 pt shooting.  Like I said after the maryland game, we struggle against big teams due lack of size.  This is miles fault.

Ahhh, got it!

Like I said, if they win out at home they are in...I am guessing they are favored in every single home game the rest of the year.