Nebrasketball Game #15 - @ Iowa: Sunday, January 6 - 4:30 (BTN)

What will the game result be?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Iowa single digit win
    • Iowa double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2019 at 01:12 AM

On 1/6/2019 at 6:25 PM, SouthLincoln Husker said:

One game does not depict our season.

One game?

Nebraska seems caught between trying to defend the three like it did early in the season while also trying to improve its defensive rebounding, and is doing neither. The Huskers are last in the Big Ten in three-point percentage defense, 10th in field goal percentage defense, 12th in rebounding margin, 13th in defensive rebounds per game, and last in defensive rebounding percentage. It's not time to panic yet, but there are some real issues that need to be resolved.

OWH

24 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

That is exactly what I said.  When we help out in the paint, we get burned beyond the arc!   Our biggest issue is the lack of size!!!!!!!

That is not exactly what you said.  You said those issues had only shown up in one game.  They haven't.  It's a full on trend.

18 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I've been saying all year that we have trouble with big players and the lack of recruiting bigs is on Miles.  We only played against 2 teams with good bigs:  Maryland (we lose due to FT) and Iowa.

I don’t think I’m the only one that can’t figure out where you stand on the status of this team and it’s coach.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I don’t think I’m the only one that can’t figure out where you stand on the status of this team and it’s coach.

Why, because I stand behind this team win or lose.   I just do not have the high expectations as everyone else.  We win at home and steal a couple on the road and we make the show.  We lack a big man to be real good.   Miles biggest mistake was hiring Molinari., as he needs an offensive mind.    Bench coaches can make an avg. coach look good.   And yes, I am ready for new leadership, but it makes no sense to gets too excited this early in the season, as he is here for now! 

• Plus1 2
Just now, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Why, because I stand behind this team win or lose.   I just do not have the high expectations as everyone else.  We win at home and steal a couple on the road and we make the show.  We lack a big man to be real good.   Miles biggest mistake was hiring Molinari., as he needs an offensive mind.    Bench coaches can make an avg. coach look good.   And yes, I am ready for new leadership, but it makes no sense to gets too excited this early in the season, as he is here for now! 

Hopefully everyone that you call out can remain as calm as you do.