***Official 2019 College Football Thread***

Mavric

The Athletic had an article today about NBC using new camera angles for their Notre Dame broadcasts. The article was super long and didn't really have many visuals of the camera. It's still a sideline view, but more over the top. I noticed it cuts off the receivers at the bottom of the screen at times too, but it made some of the big plays look pretty cool.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, Elaida said:

They are getting taken behind the woodshed. They cant run the ball or stop taylor.  

They look like our d in some ways mind you last year.  I mean they're still tough against the run for the most part but lots of guys making mental mistakes and out of position.  

I wonder what Michigan fans are feeling and thinking about Harbaugh and his staff.  I bet they're not happy right now that's for sure.

1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

They look like our d in some ways mind you last year.  I mean they're still tough against the run for the most part but lots of guys making mental mistakes.  

They have had the athletes but the rest is garbage. I don't know if its scheme or coaching, but they just never seem to gel.  

23 minutes ago, Elaida said:

They have had the athletes but the rest is garbage. I don't know if its scheme or coaching, but they just never seem to gel.  

I agree.

An OU/Bama national championship game would be incredible.  

Yes I'll have 2 pancakes please.  Thank you.

Luke McCaffrey's brother Dylan now in at QB for Michigan replacing Patterson. 

• Plus1 1