***Official 2019 College Football Thread***

Mavric

9 hours ago, Mavric said:

Man, it's going to be a rough season once they start beating up on each other....

They probably won't have anything left for the bowl games...

As a Clemson guy who constantly hears “we’d go undefeated with Clemson’s schedule” from the SC folks around here, this 3 game losing streak to all ACC teams is hilarious.

• Plus1 1

I wish these fools would stop dishonoring the family.  Ah well, I guess Georgia will have to carry the torch for the entire division.  SC has seen better days, but it was only five years ago that clemson had lost 5 in a row to the "coots" as Cacti's people are wont to call them.  

On 9/3/2019 at 1:46 AM, Elaida said:

I wish these fools would stop dishonoring the family.  Ah well, I guess Georgia will have to carry the torch for the entire division.  SC has seen better days, but it was only five years ago that clemson had lost 5 in a row to the "coots" as Cacti's people are wont to call them.  

I’ve never once called them coots. I think that’s dumb and immature...and that’s saying a lot when their mascot is the “c$%ks.” Yes, they got 5 on us...but Clemson leads the alltime series by 25. I think I’m safe to say they’ll never catch up in my lifetime.