***Official 2019 College Football Thread***

Mavric

I thought Ryan Day looked like a spoiled child on the sidelines tonight. I was happy to see him lose. 

Lawrence gets the opportunity to show people he's elite with 3:00 left and he does. Fields gets the ball and has a chance to get into the title game and square off against Burrow and fails. Pretty great, really.

8 hours ago, Mavric said:

The targeting call was kind of the Colorado flea-flicker play ....

One team was dominating up to that point.  One big play swings momentum and the game totally changes after that.  Plus Ohio State settling for field goals early.

The scoop and score fumble that got overturned to an incompletion was huge too. Blew that call big time imo

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

The targeting call was kind of the Colorado flea-flicker play ....

One team was dominating up to that point.  One big play swings momentum and the game totally changes after that.  Plus Ohio State settling for field goals early.

That red zone D was the key early.  Agree the targeting call really changed the game.  Clemson seemed to play angry after that.  Throw in losing a great player didn't help.

I still don't know what a catch is, but that was a fun game to watch even though there were some frustrating moments. Clemson's defense stepped up when they needed to the most. If OSU scored touchdowns instead of the three fields goals, it might have been a totally different game. Good luck to Clemson the rest of the way. 

35 minutes ago, jaws said:

I still don't know what a catch is, but that was a fun game to watch even though there were some frustrating moments. Clemson's defense stepped up when they needed to the most. If OSU scored touchdowns instead of the three fields goals, it might have been a totally different game. Good luck to Clemson the rest of the way. 

If Olave runs the route he was supposed to I think y'all would have ended up scoring and winning. There was still 30+ seconds on the clock and y'all were at their 30. Tough way to end it but it was a phenomenal game.

6 hours ago, jaws said:

Does anyone? I assumed they were gonna leave it as called on the field. Shocked me. Great game, y’all will be back. 

20 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Trevor Lawrence doesn't lose. What a game

He’s 66-1 since taking over as the starter of his high school team.