Colorado Tickets

1 minute ago, CheeseHusker said:

Last time we played there it was at least half. That was 2009. Only time I've been, as of course we bolted to the B1G a year after I moved out here.

Obviously I plan on being there this time.

I'm trying to get 4 tickets for me, my wife, and my kids, and I've got more family and friends saying they want to make the trip to Colorado for the game.  Finding tickets usually isn't a problem for most games, but this will be a hot ticket.  It doesn't help that Folsom Field only holds 54K seats.

14 hours ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Best edible shops? Asking for a friend. 

I don't do the marijuana, but be careful of the edibles.  It's tougher to regulate the amount of THC in them, and people tend to consume too much of the edible as they wait for the effect to kick in.

Again, this is just what I have heard, and you probably don't have anything to worry about if you are a seasoned veteran.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:54 PM, ColoradoHusk said:

I'm trying to get 4 tickets for me, my wife, and my kids, and I've got more family and friends saying they want to make the trip to Colorado for the game.  Finding tickets usually isn't a problem for most games, but this will be a hot ticket.  It doesn't help that Folsom Field only holds 54K seats.

We booked our airbnb last April, slightly worried about getting tickets.