Colorado Tickets

1 minute ago, CheeseHusker said:

In the Big 8 days, the players used to stay at the Westin in Westminster, off of US 36 and 104th Ave. I don't know if they still do. That's only about a 20 minute drive or so.

I work in a business park just up US 36 in Broomfield, which have a couple nice hotels (an Omni and another one), and there will be teams that stay in those hotels, as well.  There is a tollway that goes from the airport to US 36, that gets the teams near Boulder pretty quickly.

The Millennium Harvest House is the one that is walking distance from the stadium.  I was at the last 2 CU games and that place is packed with Husker fans. I even remember a bear garden outside the hotel just for Husker faithful.

To get tickets, I think I had to sign up with the CU Athl Dept and get on an email list for single game tickets. If I remember right I was sent emails the week before they went on sale, day of, etc and was able to snag tix right away.

I plan to be there as well. I'm wondering if CU fan will be less of a douchebag with time and conference realignment.

9 minutes ago, macroboy said:

The Millennium Harvest House is the one that is walking distance from the stadium.  I was at the last 2 CU games and that place is packed with Husker fans. I even remember a bear garden outside the hotel just for Husker faithful.

To get tickets, I think I had to sign up with the CU Athl Dept and get on an email list for single game tickets. If I remember right I was sent emails the week before they went on sale, day of, etc and was able to snag tix right away.

I plan to be there as well. I'm wondering if CU fan will be less of a douchebag with time and conference realignment.

Will CU fan be less of a DB?? Thats funny.

• Plus1 3
24 minutes ago, macroboy said:

so, take some slow friends you can easily knock down for maximum enjoyment?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, macroboy said:

What kind of bears? 

On 1/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, macroboy said:

Based on the online presence, I'd say "not a chance".

But I've never really encountered a bad one in the flesh. Yet.

• 2 months later...