Colorado Tickets

Just now, SouthLincoln Husker said:

What tradition?

Playing every year, winning every year, watching them get upset about it. Playing teams that respected us, maybe disliked us but respected us. I think most of the big 10 dislikes us and has no respect because they never had to play us when we were good. 

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Playing every year, winning every year, watching them get upset about it. Playing teams that respected us, maybe disliked us but respected us. I think most of the big 10 dislikes us and has no respect because they never had to play us when we were good. 

Oklahoma is tradition.  CO was a want to be rival.  I don't miss them classless frauds.

• Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

In my experience, at least as far as 'liking', most of the B1G schools really like us, think we're a great addition to the conference, and root for us to be good and competitive like we have been historically. 

18 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

6 minutes ago, Landlord said:

In my experience, at least as far as 'liking', most of the B1G schools really like us, think we're a great addition to the conference, and root for us to be good and competitive like we have been historically. 

Hopefully they'll start to respect and hate us soon.

• Fire 2

19 minutes ago, knapplc said:

They're scared.

7iYjxVh.jpg

There should be a page in the media guide like this...

My son and wife and I were talk just tonight about how hardcore our fan base is. They went to the Michigan Nebraska volleyball game last year, 30% red in a small high school size arena. We show up and represent, it's awesome. 

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

It's 15 minutes to the Big House and 45 minutes to Spartan Stadium from my house. Both fan bases genuinely like us and want to see Frost succeed (succeed = win the west and lose to them in to conference championship game). I can't wait till they hate us.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

There are so many Nebraska Fans right in my own neighborhood that we have watching parties.  When the Husker play here in Minnesota, they sell the stadium out and we have a sea of red in the maroon and gold.  My neighbors son is a senior in high school this year and he and his best friend have chosen to go to school in Lincoln at the University of Nebraska. We blood red here.  Doesn't hurt that his dad was premed at NU, did his residency in Omaha at the University of Nebraska Med Center and was a boyhood friend of Charlie McBride's son!

• Plus1 1

On 4/5/2019 at 8:38 PM, Landlord said:

This seems like the general feeling around the conference to me.... except for maybe Iowa.

I also have a bit of a chip on my shoulder when it comes to Wisconsin.... I flew the Husker flag throughout my youth when I lived there and we were at our peak, but we never got much respect there then. Now we can't beat them and they don't really understand what the big deal was.

I need those guys to experience a little bit of vintage Husker football, for my own well being.

• Plus1 2
  • 1 month later...