Colorado Tickets

Saw something on the r/huskers subreddit earlier.  IF you buy a ticket to the Dead and Company concert they will send you a code to be able to buy single game tickets before they go on sale next week. up to 10 tickets for every game but Nebraska.  The Nebraska game is limited to 6.  One ticket it going for about $85.  Might be worth it to someone who wants to secure up to 6 tickets.  An extra $13-14 a ticket split 6 ways isn't too bad considering what they'll probably go for on the secondary markets.  Might be able to recoup some of that money if you sell the concert ticket.  I'm very tempted to do it.

Please note that I have not personally tried this and only read about it. Buyer beware.

EDIT: Some further reading leads me to believe that it's probably not working anymore.  Disregard.  Sorry!

2 minutes ago, darkhorse85 said:

Saw something on the r/huskers subreddit earlier.  IF you buy a ticket to the Dead and Company concert they will send you a code to be able to buy single game tickets before they go on sale next week. up to 10 tickets for every game but Nebraska.  The Nebraska game is limited to 6.  One ticket it going for about $85.  Might be worth it to someone who wants to secure up to 6 tickets.  An extra $13-14 a ticket split 6 ways isn't too bad considering what they'll probably go for on the secondary markets.  Might be able to recoup some of that money if you sell the concert ticket.  I'm very tempted to do it.

Please note that I have not personally tried this and only read about it. Buyer beware.

From replies in the comments, that glitch has been corrected and doesn't work now

It looks like you can have priority and buy tickets a bit early (maybe on the 28th?) if you donate $200 to the Ralphie live mascot program fund. You have to put in a $200 refundable deposit now then they will email you prior to public sale for your opportunity. Limit 4 tickets. Don’t know if it will work but that’s what their website says.

The fact that things like buying concert tickets or donating to a random school's mascot fund are being discussed just to have the opportunity to buy pre sale tickets proves the dedication of Nebraska fans.  How many other schools have fans considering these things?  Craziness. 

GBR

1 hour ago, runningblind said:

The fact that things like buying concert tickets or donating to a random school's mascot fund are being discussed just to have the opportunity to buy pre sale tickets proves the dedication of Nebraska fans.  How many other schools have fans considering these things?  Craziness. 

GBR

We're still living rent free in their heads. Heck they have a Friday night game near Halloween against USC and those tickets are less than half price than our game on the secondary market.

• Plus1 1
23 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

It looks like you can have priority and buy tickets a bit early (maybe on the 28th?) if you donate $200 to the Ralphie live mascot program fund. You have to put in a $200 refundable deposit now then they will email you prior to public sale for your opportunity. Limit 4 tickets. Don’t know if it will work but that’s what their website says.

Where on their website does it say this?

I filled out one of their online ticket interest forms. They called me back within a day (probably because I have a Colorado phone number). The guy on the phone seemed disappointed that all I wanted was Huskers tix. He got really vague about how they will probably go on sale the 29th, maybe around 9ish or so.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, macroboy said:

I filled out one of their online ticket interest forms. They called me back within a day (probably because I have a Colorado phone number). The guy on the phone seemed disappointed that all I wanted was Huskers tix. He got really vague about how they will probably go on sale the 29th, maybe around 9ish or so.

What a bunch of losers. Maybe we should just all buy Colorado section tickets.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:35 AM, macroboy said:

At some point last month they had some links on their site. I donated then and bought tickets today.

• Plus1 1

Hey everyone.... Use this, my sister got it sent to her at work... We bought 6.

22072b1e5726584c4d98d2a1d6c81076.jpg
595b87a23343a028a4e4326f334a9292.jpg
Buy Single Game Football Tickets Before the General Public!

Dont forget, your exclusive presale ends Tuesday, May 28. The ticket limit for the Nebraska game is 6 per account, including any previous presales. All other games, the limit is 10. Season ticket holders get discounts on additional tickets to all games except Nebraska.

These tickets are not intended for re-sale.

This code can be used one time.  Please click below to access the presale and enter the ENTIRE access code: GOBUFFS19:5EHTGHPY

PRESALE SITE

2c6d32aa67cd3af065733d5f42ea064b.jpg
  Facebook   Twitter   Instagram  

Colorado Footer
This message was sent to
  • Plus1 1