Colorado Tickets

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

If you did not buy them yet...just wait.

As always there will be loads of tickets floating around as the game gets closer.

Oh I know.  Waiting to see if I'll get tickets from our AD or not.  Hope I do but if not I know I"ll be okay.  I have some family near Boulder that's going to try to grab as many tickets as they can that are floating around their social circles in the coming months.  They aren't going to mention that they are for Husker fans haha.

• Fire 1

I was able to get 7 tickets over the last month.  A friend of mine who is a CU ticket holder got his max of 4 additional tickets.  I am using those for me, my wife, and our 2 kids.  Then last week, I used the presale code to get 3 more for my brothers who are coming out from Omaha for the game.  I didn't want to risk not having tickets for my family.

Hopefully stuff like this cures the nostalgia people have for these old backstabbing Big 8 foes. These teams were never anything other than a business necessity for Nebraska. They always treated us like it, they profited off our continued bowl streak, and they became jealous and spiteful of our success. Screw these teams.

• Plus1 4
8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Hopefully stuff like this cures the nostalgia people have for these old backstabbing Big 8 foes. These teams were never anything other than a business necessity for Nebraska. They always treated us like it, they profited off our continued bowl streak, and they became jealous and spiteful of our success. Screw these teams.

I really have very little nostalgia for them and really don't care if we schedule the old big 8 teams in the future.

1 hour ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I was able to get 7 tickets over the last month.  A friend of mine who is a CU ticket holder got his max of 4 additional tickets.  I am using those for me, my wife, and our 2 kids.  Then last week, I used the presale code to get 3 more for my brothers who are coming out from Omaha for the game.  I didn't want to risk not having tickets for my family.

This is pretty much the perfect reason to get them ahead of time...OR if you are taking a friend to their first game.

If I was taking family, especially kids, there is no way I am trying to deal with scalping.

• Plus1 1