Colorado Tickets

This "article" is in reference to the CU tweet above:

Buffaloes football won’t have to worry about a Nebraska takeover of Folsom Field

Yesterday, a full two weeks after it was posted, Nebraska’s SB Nation account, Corn Nation wrote about that announcement. Why they took so long to comment is beyond me. Maybe that’s how long it takes for their dial-up internet to load TweetDeck. Or maybe they take turns having internet access — Darrell gets it this hour on this day, Courtney gets it at this, and Nate got the internet for the hour in which he saw the news and wrote the article.

Regardless, the basis for the article is that CU is afraid of Nebraska fans will buy all the tickets, drive (via wagon train?) to Boulder and take over the stadium. Huskers fans apparently did this is 2000 against Notre Dame, which is pretty cool! I only commend the effort because it was Notre Dame, and everyone in college football gets to set aside their differences and rivalries to make fun of the Irish.

giphy.gif

• Plus1 6
41 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Why would CU fans be buying them?  Aren't their games sold out already?

They rarely sold out their games even when their team was good. Their fanbase is garbage. Their program is garbage. And whoever wrote that article that GSG posted is a dumbass.

• Plus1 3
27 minutes ago, GSG said:

This "article" is in reference to the CU tweet above:

Buffaloes football won’t have to worry about a Nebraska takeover of Folsom Field

Yesterday, a full two weeks after it was posted, Nebraska’s SB Nation account, Corn Nation wrote about that announcement. Why they took so long to comment is beyond me. Maybe that’s how long it takes for their dial-up internet to load TweetDeck. Or maybe they take turns having internet access — Darrell gets it this hour on this day, Courtney gets it at this, and Nate got the internet for the hour in which he saw the news and wrote the article.

Regardless, the basis for the article is that CU is afraid of Nebraska fans will buy all the tickets, drive (via wagon train?) to Boulder and take over the stadium. Huskers fans apparently did this is 2000 against Notre Dame, which is pretty cool! I only commend the effort because it was Notre Dame, and everyone in college football gets to set aside their differences and rivalries to make fun of the Irish. 

giphy.gif

Showing off that quality CU education with the bold.  :rolleyes:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Salsa Red said:

Anyone able to get tickets now. They only have club level seats. For 5 tickets it was $2250. That's more than I want to spend.

Probably better off buying them from somewhere like stubhub at this point, but the prices are pretty jacked up. $200+ for even the bad seats.

18 minutes ago, GSG said:

Maybe Colorado State will beat them in the first game and they'll all jump ship on the season 

The CSU fans I've talked to are not optimistic.  They're expecting to be even worse this year than they were last year.  And they were 3-9 last year.  I'll be rooting for them though.  

6 minutes ago, Calvin said:

The CSU fans I've talked to are not optimistic.  They're expecting to be even worse this year than they were last year.  And they were 3-9 last year.  I'll be rooting for them though.  

The ones I work with haven't said anything about the upcoming season except that they hope we kick CU's a$$ :lol: 

Sounds like POB is competing for the starting QB job though. Maybe he can make a difference but from what I saw last year they have issues all over the place. 

11 minutes ago, GSG said:

The ones I work with haven't said anything about the upcoming season except that they hope we kick CU's a$$ :lol: 

Sounds like POB is competing for the starting QB job though. Maybe he can make a difference but from what I saw last year they have issues all over the place. 

They lost a lot on offense I guess.  Rumors here are that POB isn't picking up the playbook, so it'll be Hill's job.  Would like to see POB help them out as well.  Another reason to root for them.