Colorado Tickets

5 minutes ago, SODAKSKERSFAN20 said:

My plane ticket was $59 into Denver. : ) Like i said i don't mind spending money on tickets. I guess the better question is where are the Nebraska seats. Also Id want to be far away from the student section. HAHA 

There will be so many Husker fans there that anywhere is good. Nebraska seats are usually at the endzone that isn't close in. Northwest corner I think.

The student section is at the opposite endzone at the bottom of the horse show. They'll get thrown out by half time.

Just now, Atbone95 said:

Do people really think the prices will come down on gameday? I'm hesitant to drive out there and bank on them coming down... for $300, I could have a pretty large bar tab at the nicest bar in Lincoln and Uber home instead of driving 7 hours. :D 

They do during Nebraska games. I used to buy them online the day of the game. But obviously that's a lot riskier for an away game.

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

I meant as far as a game day environment. I wouldn’t fly into Columbus, OH to watch the game at a bar. 

Ah, gotcha.   I actually have 5 buddies coming on Thursday for this game,  we're all renting a house near Estes Park, and we don't have tickets yet. Going down day of/watching for big price drops right before.   If we don't get in, we'll go to a bar.

I don't think I'd do something similar at most B1G schools out east though. 

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm looking to buy a single ticket for this game. Any suggestions? I really don't want to spend an arm and a leg.

Without paying an arm and a leg,  your only option I think is to wait until right before the game to check the sites for price drops. Or even showing up the day of and scalping. 

That is what I'm doing,  but I also live 45 min from Folsom field.  I see you don't,  so that's riskier if you have to drive in.