Colorado Tickets

11 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'm looking to buy a single ticket for this game. Any suggestions? I really don't want to spend an arm and a leg.

You will easily be able to pick up a single before the game. I know it feels risky but I've done this a few times at Folsom (needing 2 tickets) and it's always worked out and much cheaper than what they're asking on the websites. Likely there will be some Nebraska fans that have an extra ticket to unload right before the game.

Back in the 90's, I was holding up 2 fingers an hour before the game and this nice little old lady NU fan walked up with 2 and asked me if $20 a piece would be okay. :lol: I gave her a $50.

I know lots of people coming up from Omaha and PHX.  I am the only one with tickets so far but I think lots will loosen up after opening weekend.  Their fans are NOT passionate and are holding to try and make a buck.  They will need some weed after the holiday and start dumping tix.  Someone in Omaha said they are expecting 20K fans?  is that right?  How many did we have in South Bend?

GBR!

4 minutes ago, CheeseHusker said:

Where are you seeing this?

It's Friday night and nearly 11:30 and I'm still finding nothing under 200.

I've been looking periodically on stubhub and vividseats.  There are a few $190 on vividseats.  When they drop below $200 I believe they get snatched up fairly quickly.