Jump to content
Warrior10

Colorado Tickets

Recommended Posts

So I'm going with a friend that lives in Denver. My brother and another friend want to come with but won't be sure they will be able to go for a few more weeks. Looks like tickets on stubhub are about 240 after fees. Should I buy a few or do you guys think they'll be lower in a few weeks.  Prices seem a bit high, maybe we'll tailgate and watch the game near the stadium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Salsa Red said:

So I'm going with a friend that lives in Denver. My brother and another friend want to come with but won't be sure they will be able to go for a few more weeks. Looks like tickets on stubhub are about 240 after fees. Should I buy a few or do you guys think they'll be lower in a few weeks.  Prices seem a bit high, maybe we'll tailgate and watch the game near the stadium

Normally I'd suggest waiting until closer to gametime but I get the feeling these tickets will remain high with Husker fan demand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like you can avoid the $200 ralphie donation if you buy tickets via CU's 3-Game Mini Plan - I wish I would have done this...

 

Under this plan, they're charging a fixed $190 per ticket for our game + minimum $40 for all others at Folsum (including USC and Stanford games). Could probably sell off two other games for half the price and save some cash on going to our game. Could still look into season tickets too, but I'm not seeing a lot of details on the website - would think you might be able to snag two endzone seats near the student section for $600 total for the year.

 

 

NU vs CU tix.JPG

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Salsa Red said:

Anyone able to get tickets now. They only have club level seats. For 5 tickets it was $2325. That's more than I want to spend.

 

You can do it for $1,465 with their pick-3 plan. Then just try to sell off the 5 for the other two games.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, corncraze said:

 

You can do it for $1,465 with their pick-3 plan. Then just try to sell off the 5 for the other two games.

The Nebraska game is exempted from the pick 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, corncraze said:

 

You can do it for $1,465 with their pick-3 plan. Then just try to sell off the 5 for the other two games.

 

Not a good plan IMO. I bought CU season tickets back in the late 80's-early 90's when CU was actually decent, just so I could go to the Nebraska game. Figured I could sell some of the other games and recoup some expense. Wrong, I literally couldn't even give them away. I did go to a CU-Stanford game one time (wore my red Husker stuff and cheered for Stanford :lol:) but I was so bored that I left at halftime. Anyway, I sure wouldn't plan on being able to get any value out of any other games.

  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

 

Not a good plan IMO. I bought CU season tickets back in the late 80's-early 90's when CU was actually decent, just so I could go to the Nebraska game. Figured I could sell some of the other games and recoup some expense. Wrong, I literally couldn't even give them away. I did go to a CU-Stanford game one time (wore my red Husker stuff and cheered for Stanford :lol:) but I was so bored that I left at halftime. Anyway, I sure wouldn't plan on being able to get any value out of any other games.

Yep. You're better off looking for tickets in the week or two before the game. There's a chance you won't find them at a decent price, but there's usually a bunch available especially the couple days right before the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been to many away games from the old Big 8 and 12, and now B1G (all but OK St when we were still Big 8), and with the exception of a couple of coach bus trips with the wife...I have always just purchased tickets outside the stadium the day of the game. Maybe paid a few dollars more than I wanted, but NEVER had to cough up the kind of dough you guys are talking about for CU game tickets or ticket packages

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

I have been to many away games from the old Big 8 and 12, and now B1G (all but OK St when we were still Big 8), and with the exception of a couple of coach bus trips with the wife...I have always just purchased tickets outside the stadium the day of the game. Maybe paid a few dollars more than I wanted, but NEVER had to cough up the kind of dough you guys are talking about for CU game tickets or ticket packages

I was surprised at some of the prices posted. Maybe I’m not a big enough fan or don’t make enough $ but my instinct tells me prices will go down.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

I was surprised at some of the prices posted. Maybe I’m not a big enough fan or don’t make enough $ but my instinct tells me prices will go down.

 

Remember Frost's first spring game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received our result today of requested visitor tickets for being Neb season ticket holder. Got 2 of the 6 we requested. 

 

Not sure the next step. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Warrior10 said:

Received our result today of requested visitor tickets for being Neb season ticket holder. Got 2 of the 6 we requested. 

 

Not sure the next step. 

 

 

Put the other 4 in suitcases. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warrior10 said:

Received our result today of requested visitor tickets for being Neb season ticket holder. Got 2 of the 6 we requested. 

 

Not sure the next step. 

 

I got put on the Waitlist for 5.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...