How far Left, could a Leftist Left, if a Leftist could Left, Left.

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That’s a strange indication of a leader to me. 

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

She should not be the one with major influence in policy decisions other than her vote and obviously her ability to speak up in debates on the house floor.

So an indication of a leader to you is someone that DOESN'T influence policy but merely keeps quiet and votes?  And in addition, she was ELECTED to be the leader of her district.  Not to just follow along.

17 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

So an indication of a leader to you is someone that DOESN'T influence policy but merely keeps quiet and votes?  And in addition, she was ELECTED to be the leader of her district.  Not to just follow along.

Formulating policy without knowing the facts about issues and how various policies affect Americans....isn't a leader.

You're saying a "real leader" is one that gets out on TV shows to talk about policy...without all the facts and uses social media to blast out stuff without any filter is a true leader.

Hmmmm....I've heard this song before.

Typically, I would say the jury is still out on if she is a true leader.  Getting results in congress with real legislation that positively affects peoples lives is a true leader.  She hasn't accomplished that yet.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Formulating policy without knowing the facts about issues and how various policies affect Americans....isn't a leader.

You're saying a "real leader" is one that gets out on TV shows to talk about policy...without all the facts and uses social media to blast out stuff without any filter is a true leader.

Hmmmm....I've heard this song before.

Typically, I would say the jury is still out on if she is a true leader.  Getting results in congress with real legislation that positively affects peoples lives is a true leader.  She hasn't accomplished that yet.

What evidence do you have that she doesn't know the facts of any policy she is formulating.  What evidence do you have that ANYONE does?

How many votes does she have to cast before she is permitted to push policy?  

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

Do you REALLY believe she thinks that the earth's population is going to go extinct in 12 years or do you think it was a gaffe in the interview?  Please be honest.

I'm tired of politicians making "gaffes" in interviews as they are trying to be alarmist.  Know the facts and stop trying to be alarmist on issues.  Much of America is adult enough to actually have a conversation with the facts if the politicians actually allow it.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm tired of politicians making "gaffes" in interviews as they are trying to be alarmist.  Know the facts and stop trying to be alarmist on issues.  Much of America is adult enough to actually have a conversation with the facts if the politicians actually allow it.

I understand the want for politicians to speak 100% without error 100% of the time.  It's just not reasonable.

Here's what she was talking about.  It doesn't mean she "doesn't know the facts."  It means she misspoke regarding the facts she read. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/08/global-warming-must-not-exceed-15c-warns-landmark-un-report