Well this is interesting...

Cornfed

56 minutes ago, knapplc said:

We are two years of rebuilding the O & D Lines before we have any shot at the playoffs.

Hell, let's just win our division once.

Yes, we are 2 years away.  2018 and 2019, BOOM!  2020 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME JANUARY 2020 NEBRASKA DEFEATS CLEMSON!!!!!!!!  GOOOOOOO BIG REEEEDDDDDDD!

• Plus1 2

Yeah, were at least two classes away from winning or playing for Big 10 crown.  Clemson and Bama have 2 deep NFL talent at almost each and every position.  Other teams have NFL talent, but not like those two big boys do right now.  Evne more than talent, Dabo is an awesome coach in my opinion.  He has passion and truly loves his players.  Saban could care less about Bama boys unless they are winning titles for him.  Completely different.   I honestly don't expect to see Bama being as dominant in years to come, especially after Tua leaves after next season.  This is where Scott Frost will shine in years to come as well.  Passion and love for his players will always come first. 

7 hours ago, Nebhawk said:

Yeah, were at least two classes away from winning or playing for Big 10 crown.  Clemson and Bama have 2 deep NFL talent at almost each and every position.  Other teams have NFL talent, but not like those two big boys do right now.  Evne more than talent, Dabo is an awesome coach in my opinion.  He has passion and truly loves his players.  Saban could care less about Bama boys unless they are winning titles for him.  Completely different.   I honestly don't expect to see Bama being as dominant in years to come, especially after Tua leaves after next season.  This is where Scott Frost will shine in years to come as well.  Passion and love for his players will always come first. 

Come on now, while our roster has nowhere near the talent of Clemson or Bama, and building into a true national champion contender is going to take quite a bit of time, we will be competing for the Big Ten championship as soon as this year.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
14 hours ago, Nebhawk said:

To your point in bold about Saban -- Wt Bama ahead of OU by 28 points - Saban just lit into several of his players when they made mistakes.  I think it was a linebacker coming off the field he was just yelling all over the guy - who calmly walked by him without looking at Saban - ignoring his rant.  He reminded me of Bo loosing his cool.  Pretty bad for a guy who is up by 28 pts.       I understand passion but this was over the top. This is I think were Frost will shine - players will walk through a wall for a coach that believes in them and treats them with some level of respect even when they make a mistake.