2019 HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Discussion Thread

Mavric

3 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

exactly we will be like Wisconsin, mediocre QB play at best with exceptional RB and OL talent. 

Please, I'm Russel Wilson in that scenario.  Like I said, Audibles on almost every drive.  I know I'll have to bail us out most of the time when you let our RB get gobbled up.  I'm the Johnny Moxon to your Bud Kilmer.

Huskerboard head coach, comparing us to Wisconsin.  That's who you all elected, let that sink in.

6 minutes ago, Redux said:

Please, I'm Russel Wilson in that scenario.  Like I said, Audibles on almost every drive.  I know I'll have to bail us out most of the time when you let our RB get gobbled up.  I'm the Johnny Moxon to your Bud Kilmer.

Huskerboard head coach, comparing us to Wisconsin.  That's who you all elected, let that sink in.

I'm not the HC...are you high again? 

11 hours ago, Redux said:

Sorry, OC.  You were in here barking around like your a big shot it totally slipped my mind.  I'll be taking my play calls from HC Zrod, not Mike riley Lite John Papuchis of Offense.

we cant trust you to know who your HC is how can we expect you to properly manage an offense? Also I hope you know I am just giving you a hard time and have no ill will towards you at all haha 

31 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

we cant trust you to know who your HC is how can we expect you to properly manage an offense? 

It’s not that hard. Second and 10 from your own territory is a screen or draw, Trips Right is always a weak side run, and whenever possible motion your receivers back towards the LOS.

• Haha 1
  • Mavric unpinned this topic