2019 Starting Lineup Campaigning Thread

Mavric

15 hours ago, Landlord said:

Vote for me and I will eye roll every post I can on a daily basis to make everybody lose their minds and descend into chaos and panic.

You retired.

21 hours ago, Mavric said:

The HuskerBoard Starting Lineup Hall of Fame

Hall of Fame members have been elected to a position at least four times and have chosen to retire from consideration.

Landlord [of Memorial Stadium]

2010 - Wide Receiver

2011 - Cornerback

2012 - Tight End

2013 - Running Back

2014 - Tight End

2015 - Equipment Intern
2016 - Running Back
2017 - Offensive Guard

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to take this time to thank each of you for your support over these last several years. I would not be half the poster I am today without the drive and determination that was instilled in me by several of you over the last several years. I am here to encourage each of you to both nominate me as well as vote for me when the time comes. HuskerBoard is a fantastic place that I thoroughly enjoy almost as much as Redux does. 

On 1/8/2019 at 4:11 PM, Redux said:

It's time to vote Redux onto the coaching staff.  OC, DC or even HC will suffice.  It's my time, my time is now.  I can retire to the hall of fame once I make it onto the coaching staff.

I concur sir, you got my vote.

On another note, I've been lucky enough to be voted onto the Starting Lineup two years in a row.  I've sacked QBs and stuffed the run.  I've caught passes from QBs.  I think it would be a natural progression to be the QB this season...

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric unpinned this topic