2019 Starting Lineup Campaigning Thread

Mavric

One time during high school practice, a guy one year older than me who played linebacker but always struck me as too skinny for the position was involved in a collision so jarring he crapped his pants and had to leave practice.

That guy wasn't me.

Vote for me and I can promise you you'll have a backer that won't crap all over themselves.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Clifford Franklin said:

One time during high school practice, a guy one year older than me who played linebacker but always struck me as too skinny for the position was involved in a collision so jarring he crapped his pants and had to leave practice.

That guy wasn't me.

Vote for me and I can promise you you'll have a backer that won't crap all over themselves.

I however, will NOT make a promise not to crap all over myself, because I don't believe in making campaign promises that I can't keep.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Ulty said:

I however, will NOT make a promise not to crap all over myself, because I don't believe in making campaign promises that I can't keep.

Gotta respect that honesty, Ulty.

My butt and I are all about bold promises.

I just realized this one gives new meaning to the phrase "Don't write checks your butt can't cash."

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

On 3/26/2019 at 9:33 AM, RedDenver said:

Can people you'd like to be nominated give a shout out? There's lots of good posters out there, but I'm having trouble remembering everyone's name.

Here's a list of the remaining people in the top 50 rep rankings, with the people who have already been selected, or retired, or are Admins/Mods, removed:

commando
QMany
lo country
Stumpy1
huKSer
hskrfan4life
Dewiz
Huskers93-97
HuskerNation1
gobiggergoredder
C N Red
skersfan