Harrison Beck

4 hours ago, man eating mastodon said:

The big question is what sub reddit does this guy fit into?? @I am I I took your dare ,got a quarter through it and I'm not sure if I should call in sick today.

I think that site gave me cancer. 

I'm just glad there's people like this in the world to tell me about false idols and to teach me other valuable life lessons.  

Quarterback Lessons in Mckinney in Dallas will teach how to idolize quarterbacks. Quarterback Coaching in Mckinney in Dallas knows exactly what to do. Listen to your QB Lessons in Mckinney in Frisco. Folks have a tendency to like certain quarterbacks and it can be damaging for your career. Take Cam Newton for instance. Cam Newton is probably one of the worst idols that a quarterback could ever have. His mechanics are flawed, his game is weak, and being athlete means nothing to the quarterback position. If you like wearing funny hats after the game, then go ahead and idolize Cam Newton. Cam Newton is not even as good as Rex Grossman. Rex Grossman is someone you should idolize because he has one of the most beautiful throwing motions in existence. He can shoot the football like a cannon in the flick of the wrist. Strong thick body, and explosive power behind his throws. Don't get caught up in idolizing quarterbacks who dress up for games with all kinds of underarmour leggings and stuff. They don't wear headbands, or doo rags, or any of that garbage.

10 hours ago, Landlord said:

omg look at his website

http://www.qblesson.com/

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I took the dare and clicked.  It was about 20 minutes of humor.

Now, I'm really curious to see the dads that read this and think....YEP....I need to send my son there.

To be fair, Beck's website says that he'll teach their sons "how to go deep":

Deep.jpg.7eb21573527fb431efcf9f10a347d9c9.jpg

That could be of benefit come prom time. :snacks:

• Plus1 1

Some of you take things too seriously. It's just a guy trying to be crazier than other crazy guys to get attention and hopefully in the end make some money. I mean, some of the stuff is pretty funny. It seems like an act, like a WWE persona, but there are times where it really seems like he may actually be that person. But as someone else said, it's a money grab thing.

1 minute ago, C N Red said:

Some of you take things too seriously. It's just a guy trying to be crazier than other crazy guys to get attention and hopefully in the end make some money. I mean, some of the stuff is pretty funny. It seems like an act, like a WWE persona, but there are times where it really seems like he may actually be that person. But as someone else said, it's a money grab thing.

Found Harrison Beck's HuskerBoard account.

• Haha 2