Harrison Beck

16 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

This thing should be labeled a weapon of mass destruction.  

17 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

This beast should be caged but I might take it out to eat for an hour, just to see if you can hang. 

20 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

I will most likely warm up with you to get my goose loose.

20 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Nervousness will start to rise up in your throat.

21 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

And its starting to get a little more serious than you thought.  

22 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

I am not the dog fetching balls in this situation. You are.

6 hours ago, KingBlank said:

Ok check it out I signed up for lessons, and sent this, also have the response email. 

The text I sent read this:

I am an absolute beast from the midwest.  You want to Phillip Rivers 2.9 you have found your man.  I have broken receivers hands with my howitzer arm.  This thing should be labeled a weapon of mass destruction.  I just want to see if you can even come close to matching these moon shots.  Only reason I didn't go pro is because I don't need anyone telling me how to launch the rock.  I'm a men among boys sir, this thing is trained, maintained, lifted and crafted by the best arm strength coach in the world, me.  I can't even play catch at the tailgates because people can't hold their beer while I rifle spirals across the lot.  This beast should be caged but I might take it out to eat for an hour, just to see if you can hang. 

Email response:

Thanks for following QBLesson.com. Here is what I want you to do:

1. Go to store and get 3 gallons of Vitamin D milk
- I know that the Main Stream Media Illuminati wants you to think that the tariff war is raising prices on everything. But milk is actually $1.69/Gallon. And Justin Trudeau once had his eyebrows fall off during an interview. 

2. Drink all 3 of these gallons of milk before & within 2 days of our quarterback lesson
3. It has to be white milk, not chocolate milk 
4. I want you to be prepared for the following. I will most likely warm up with you to get my goose loose. Then I will motion for you to run some kind of deeper route. And you will trot another 10-20 yards, and I will throw it way better than you ever expected. Nervousness will start to rise up in your throat. But its okay. Just listen to your apple watch, and take a deep breath. Everything is going to be okay. 
5. Okay, so you're going to throw it back to me, and realize that I don't move. At all. I don't pretend to run any routes for you. I just stand there, wait for the ball, that will probably hit someone 10 yards in front of me. Because you can't throw as good as me. 
6. It will bounce my way, and I will pick it up. To which I will motion for you to run another route. This time further. Until you realize that you are roughly 40-50 yards away. And its starting to get a little more serious than you thought. 
7. At this point I will throw the ball 60 or 70 yards, and most likely 10 yards past you being able to catch it. Because I am trying to tell you to go further, and for some reason you don't believe me. But you do now. Because dear god I have never in my entire life seen an arm like this. 
8. You wont be able to throw it back, but don't try to punt it either because I hate kickers. and that is the fastest way to never throw with me ever again.  So just do you best to throw it. Again, Keeping in mind I don't like to move that much. Maybe in a radius of 10 yards around my throwing area. I am not the dog fetching balls in this situation. You are.
9. The rest of the throwing session will be just me motioning you to various places on the field, you running, and me throwing passes very hard, really dead seriously accurate and hard, and the football making noise because the laces are trying to breathe, because the football is so scared about how high I threw it this time, and the actual football is having a panic attack, as it comes crashing down back to earth, to cave your sternum in, because you were not able to catch it, with your hands, I am assuming here, because its just too professional of a throw, and you have no idea that I was actually this talented. and that combination of events.
10. So after an entire 1 hour straight of me just wearing your a$$ out throwing passes for you to drop out on the football field. Barely letting you get water breaks, because I don't need breaks. And I just keep saying 1 more. 1 more bro.1 more. The lesson will be finished. And you'll go to hand me $40 dollars. And I will accept it. And go home.

Make America Great Again!, 

Go Deep!, 

Thanks man, 

20190109_134438.jpg

Screenshot_20190109-060355_Chrome.jpg

I'd frame that s#!t and show my friends !! Some one needs to go thru with this,I'll pay the  40 bucks if you get it on video!!

29 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

I'd frame that s#!t and show my friends !! Some one needs to go thru with this,I'll pay the  40 bucks if you get it on video!!

Probably going to do a fundraiser, I'll be in McKinney in march, I'm going to try to set it up, I don't have a digital video camera though

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
21 hours ago, KingBlank said:

Ok check it out I signed up for lessons, and sent this, also have the response email. 

The text I sent read this:

I am an absolute beast from the midwest.  You want to Phillip Rivers 2.9 you have found your man.  I have broken receivers hands with my howitzer arm.  This thing should be labeled a weapon of mass destruction.  I just want to see if you can even come close to matching these moon shots.  Only reason I didn't go pro is because I don't need anyone telling me how to launch the rock.  I'm a men among boys sir, this thing is trained, maintained, lifted and crafted by the best arm strength coach in the world, me.  I can't even play catch at the tailgates because people can't hold their beer while I rifle spirals across the lot.  This beast should be caged but I might take it out to eat for an hour, just to see if you can hang. 

Email response:

Thanks for following QBLesson.com. Here is what I want you to do:

1. Go to store and get 3 gallons of Vitamin D milk
- I know that the Main Stream Media Illuminati wants you to think that the tariff war is raising prices on everything. But milk is actually $1.69/Gallon. And Justin Trudeau once had his eyebrows fall off during an interview. 

2. Drink all 3 of these gallons of milk before & within 2 days of our quarterback lesson
3. It has to be white milk, not chocolate milk 
4. I want you to be prepared for the following. I will most likely warm up with you to get my goose loose. Then I will motion for you to run some kind of deeper route. And you will trot another 10-20 yards, and I will throw it way better than you ever expected. Nervousness will start to rise up in your throat. But its okay. Just listen to your apple watch, and take a deep breath. Everything is going to be okay. 
5. Okay, so you're going to throw it back to me, and realize that I don't move. At all. I don't pretend to run any routes for you. I just stand there, wait for the ball, that will probably hit someone 10 yards in front of me. Because you can't throw as good as me. 
6. It will bounce my way, and I will pick it up. To which I will motion for you to run another route. This time further. Until you realize that you are roughly 40-50 yards away. And its starting to get a little more serious than you thought. 
7. At this point I will throw the ball 60 or 70 yards, and most likely 10 yards past you being able to catch it. Because I am trying to tell you to go further, and for some reason you don't believe me. But you do now. Because dear god I have never in my entire life seen an arm like this. 
8. You wont be able to throw it back, but don't try to punt it either because I hate kickers. and that is the fastest way to never throw with me ever again.  So just do you best to throw it. Again, Keeping in mind I don't like to move that much. Maybe in a radius of 10 yards around my throwing area. I am not the dog fetching balls in this situation. You are.
9. The rest of the throwing session will be just me motioning you to various places on the field, you running, and me throwing passes very hard, really dead seriously accurate and hard, and the football making noise because the laces are trying to breathe, because the football is so scared about how high I threw it this time, and the actual football is having a panic attack, as it comes crashing down back to earth, to cave your sternum in, because you were not able to catch it, with your hands, I am assuming here, because its just too professional of a throw, and you have no idea that I was actually this talented. and that combination of events.
10. So after an entire 1 hour straight of me just wearing your a$$ out throwing passes for you to drop out on the football field. Barely letting you get water breaks, because I don't need breaks. And I just keep saying 1 more. 1 more bro.1 more. The lesson will be finished. And you'll go to hand me $40 dollars. And I will accept it. And go home.

Make America Great Again!, 

Go Deep!, 

Thanks man, 

20190109_134438.jpg

Screenshot_20190109-060355_Chrome.jpg

What the heck I love Harrison Beck now this is amazing

• Plus1 2
On 1/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, GBRFAN said:

Reading this thread and knowing that i live within 20 miles of HB makes me think less of this state :(

Some of us have known for the better part of two decades how much this state has to overcompensate for its own ignorance and derp. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1