Harrison Beck

On 1/11/2019 at 12:46 PM, Bigred_inSD said:

The only man Chuck Norris fears is Harrison Beck

#beckfacts

The wall is going to be so tall even Beck can't throw a bell over it

Are we talking like the Liberty Bell or a Salvation Army Bell? He better not try to throw a Kenny Bell, he’s bound to get laid out.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, broganreynik said:

Are we talking like the Liberty Bell or a Salvation Army Bell? He better not try to throw a Kenny Bell, he’s bound to get laid out.

Harrison Beck is the reason the Liberty Bell is cracked.  And Kenny Bell would still be in orbit if he tried blocking Harrison Beck.

#BeckFacts

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, San Diego Husker said:

I recognize the name, when was he on NU's roster of players.  spent last 10 minutes searching Husker Max for him.  thought he was a Callahan recruit? 

Kind of strange, but I believe he was in the 2005 recruiting class.  If you go to that year on Huskermax, he is not listed in the roster but he is listed on the QB depth chart.  Yes, he was a Callahan recruit.

37 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Kind of strange, but I believe he was in the 2005 recruiting class.  If you go to that year on Huskermax, he is not listed in the roster but he is listed on the QB depth chart.  Yes, he was a Callahan recruit.

Harrison Beck is a shadow walking Ninja with a black belt in Kick a$$!  

#BeckFacts

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, San Diego Husker said:

I am with you as long as his ring on a chain around his neck counts.  he is pretty fat, fingers may not be able to fit into his class ring anymore.

Don't ask me why but I watched one of his videos and he said he was a solid 300+ lbs.

The #BeckFacts continue to amaze.

On 1/11/2019 at 6:17 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

I changed my mind. 

He's pretty damn funny and I'm almost sure it's intentional.

The intention to be funny is 100% intentional.

The nature of exactly how it's funny is maybe like 75/25 intentional vs non-intentional but still hilarious.

15 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I think he can also be intentionally funny and mentally ill at the same time. 

The sheer volume of words screams mental illness.

Yep. Not a fan of the racist stuff, even in joke form. Which is why I don’t agree with the Uncle Rico comparisons. That’s making him seem like some lovable guy we make fun of and he shouldn’t be that. 

• Plus1 1