Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

His podcast with Dirk is the stuff of legends.  Talk about a full spectrum of emotions.

 

Got a link? Never heard anything about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Clifford Franklin said:

I just noticed his Twitter banner photo is his Elite 11 group photo. From 2004.

 

I also noticed that I have more Twitter followers than he does, based primarily on one time I ripped Sean Hannity for being a tool and it blew up.

 

Oof. Pity this man.

 

giphy.gif

 

I had a couple classes with Beck during college, and knew a couple of the trainers on the football team; this is par for the course for what his behavior was in college. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Landlord said:

omg look at his website

 

http://www.qblesson.com/

I took the dare and clicked.  It was about 20 minutes of humor.

 

Now, I'm really curious to see the dads that read this and think....YEP....I need to send my son there.

 

I love the list on the side of NFL QBs that he was rated higher than in HS.  I don't know of anyone who is living off of HS greatness more than this guy. Wouldn't he be fun at the class reunion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I took the dare and clicked.  It was about 20 minutes of humor.

 

Now, I'm really curious to see the dads that read this and think....YEP....I need to send my son there.

 

I love the list on the side of NFL QBs that he was rated higher than in HS.  I don't know of anyone who is living off of HS greatness more than this guy. Wouldn't he be fun at the class reunion?

Al Bundy?

  • Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, you "learn how" to do a lot on that site.:lol:

 

My favorite parts of the site so far:

 

- In the list of the QBs he was "factually" rated higher than, the first two names have a different font size, and are black instead of red like the rest of the list. He also chose to start this list with Mark Sanchez, and end it with the hottest name in the QB world right now, Patrick Mahomes.

 

- The phrase "learn how" is used about 84 times.

 

- "18. Def Mike Glennon"..... wtf?

 

-  "Receive emails that Harrison Beck personally writes you"

 

- There is a "Viagra" tab :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolute lunacy. I clicked on the XFL tab, just crazy. He attributes a lot of his success to his diet which includes a thermos full of spaghetti-o’s, a monster turkey sub with mayonnaise and sharp cheddar(no vegetables), rice crispie treats and fruit snacks. Seriously he needs help

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dude looks like your crazy 50 year old uncle who has been down on his luck his whole life. Hard to believe that he is only about 32 years old.

 

Although I bet this thread is making his day, finally a little bit of attention!

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, man eating mastodon said:

The big question is what sub reddit does this guy fit into?? @I am I I took your dare ,got a quarter through it and I'm not sure if I should call in sick today.

I think that site gave me cancer. 

 

I'm just glad there's people like this in the world to tell me about false idols and to teach me other valuable life lessons.  

 

Quote
Quarterback Lessons in Mckinney in Dallas will teach how to idolize quarterbacks. Quarterback Coaching in Mckinney in Dallas knows exactly what to do. Listen to your QB Lessons in Mckinney in Frisco. Folks have a tendency to like certain quarterbacks and it can be damaging for your career. Take Cam Newton for instance. Cam Newton is probably one of the worst idols that a quarterback could ever have. His mechanics are flawed, his game is weak, and being athlete means nothing to the quarterback position. If you like wearing funny hats after the game, then go ahead and idolize Cam Newton. Cam Newton is not even as good as Rex Grossman. Rex Grossman is someone you should idolize because he has one of the most beautiful throwing motions in existence. He can shoot the football like a cannon in the flick of the wrist. Strong thick body, and explosive power behind his throws. Don't get caught up in idolizing quarterbacks who dress up for games with all kinds of underarmour leggings and stuff. They don't wear headbands, or doo rags, or any of that garbage.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Landlord said:

omg look at his website

 

http://www.qblesson.com/

 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I took the dare and clicked.  It was about 20 minutes of humor.

 

Now, I'm really curious to see the dads that read this and think....YEP....I need to send my son there.

 

To be fair, Beck's website says that he'll teach their sons "how to go deep":


Deep.jpg.7eb21573527fb431efcf9f10a347d9c9.jpg

 

That could be of benefit come prom time. :snacks:

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He also self-reviewed his now defunct cleanosaur company.  What a total wash up, has been.

 

I give him credit for taking the time to write all that up, granted I'm not sure he had much else to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The website is hilarious if you take it with a grain of salt. I kind of want to go to the QB camp. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bigred_inSD said:

$50 says he has his letterman's jacket framed in his shanty. 

 

 

 

My initial reaction to reading this was, "No way he earned a letter at Nebraska."

 

And that's where I'm wrong.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harrison Beck once bench pressed a Volvo while getting a massage from your Mom!

#BeckFacts

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get how the city of McKinney can be in the city of Dallas or the city of Frisco. I might have to sign up for the camp myself. I think I've got one year of eligibilty left. I can tell him Thornton Mellon is my inspiration. I will propose to teach him the Triple Lindy if he can teach me to "go deep". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Quarterbacks Harrison Beat or Was Ranked Higher Than Factually in High School:

18. Def Mike Glennon


 

 

I'm dead, lol. The whole thing is bizarrely amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Say what you want about Beck and his mental instability or QB abilities.  Personally, I loved him as Wilson Fisk in Daredevil on Netflix

YLy5iv4.jpg

  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harrison Beck can outrun Usain Bolt while wearing a dual beer holder helmet with two cans of Spaghettios in it.

#BeckFacts

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of you take things too seriously. It's just a guy trying to be crazier than other crazy guys to get attention and hopefully in the end make some money. I mean, some of the stuff is pretty funny. It seems like an act, like a WWE persona, but there are times where it really seems like he may actually be that person. But as someone else said, it's a money grab thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, C N Red said:

Some of you take things too seriously. It's just a guy trying to be crazier than other crazy guys to get attention and hopefully in the end make some money. I mean, some of the stuff is pretty funny. It seems like an act, like a WWE persona, but there are times where it really seems like he may actually be that person. But as someone else said, it's a money grab thing.

 

 

 

Found Harrison Beck's HuskerBoard account.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

 

 

 

Found Harrison Beck's HuskerBoard account.

 

Or Evelyn Beck-Bothwell's account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

This thing should be labeled a weapon of mass destruction.  

 

17 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

This beast should be caged but I might take it out to eat for an hour, just to see if you can hang. 

 

20 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

I will most likely warm up with you to get my goose loose.

 

20 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Nervousness will start to rise up in your throat.

 

21 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

And its starting to get a little more serious than you thought.  

 

22 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

 I am not the dog fetching balls in this situation. You are.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading this thread and knowing that i live within 20 miles of HB makes me think less of this state :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Reading this thread and knowing that i live within 20 miles of HB makes me think less of this state :(

 

 

You live within 20 miles of HuskerBoard?

  • Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KingBlank said:

Ok check it out I signed up for lessons, and sent this, also have the response email. 

 

The text I sent read this:

 

I am an absolute beast from the midwest.  You want to Phillip Rivers 2.9 you have found your man.  I have broken receivers hands with my howitzer arm.  This thing should be labeled a weapon of mass destruction.  I just want to see if you can even come close to matching these moon shots.  Only reason I didn't go pro is because I don't need anyone telling me how to launch the rock.  I'm a men among boys sir, this thing is trained, maintained, lifted and crafted by the best arm strength coach in the world, me.  I can't even play catch at the tailgates because people can't hold their beer while I rifle spirals across the lot.  This beast should be caged but I might take it out to eat for an hour, just to see if you can hang. 

 

Email response:

 

Thanks for following QBLesson.com. Here is what I want you to do:
 
1. Go to store and get 3 gallons of Vitamin D milk
- I know that the Main Stream Media Illuminati wants you to think that the tariff war is raising prices on everything. But milk is actually $1.69/Gallon. And Justin Trudeau once had his eyebrows fall off during an interview. 
 
 
2. Drink all 3 of these gallons of milk before & within 2 days of our quarterback lesson
3. It has to be white milk, not chocolate milk 
4. I want you to be prepared for the following. I will most likely warm up with you to get my goose loose. Then I will motion for you to run some kind of deeper route. And you will trot another 10-20 yards, and I will throw it way better than you ever expected. Nervousness will start to rise up in your throat. But its okay. Just listen to your apple watch, and take a deep breath. Everything is going to be okay. 
5. Okay, so you're going to throw it back to me, and realize that I don't move. At all. I don't pretend to run any routes for you. I just stand there, wait for the ball, that will probably hit someone 10 yards in front of me. Because you can't throw as good as me. 
6. It will bounce my way, and I will pick it up. To which I will motion for you to run another route. This time further. Until you realize that you are roughly 40-50 yards away. And its starting to get a little more serious than you thought. 
7. At this point I will throw the ball 60 or 70 yards, and most likely 10 yards past you being able to catch it. Because I am trying to tell you to go further, and for some reason you don't believe me. But you do now. Because dear god I have never in my entire life seen an arm like this. 
8. You wont be able to throw it back, but don't try to punt it either because I hate kickers. and that is the fastest way to never throw with me ever again.  So just do you best to throw it. Again, Keeping in mind I don't like to move that much. Maybe in a radius of 10 yards around my throwing area. I am not the dog fetching balls in this situation. You are.
9. The rest of the throwing session will be just me motioning you to various places on the field, you running, and me throwing passes very hard, really dead seriously accurate and hard, and the football making noise because the laces are trying to breathe, because the football is so scared about how high I threw it this time, and the actual football is having a panic attack, as it comes crashing down back to earth, to cave your sternum in, because you were not able to catch it, with your hands, I am assuming here, because its just too professional of a throw, and you have no idea that I was actually this talented. and that combination of events.
10. So after an entire 1 hour straight of me just wearing your a$$ out throwing passes for you to drop out on the football field. Barely letting you get water breaks, because I don't need breaks. And I just keep saying 1 more. 1 more bro.1 more. The lesson will be finished. And you'll go to hand me $40 dollars. And I will accept it. And go home.
 
Make America Great Again!, 
 
Go Deep!, 
 
Thanks man, 
 
 
 

20190109_134438.jpg

Screenshot_20190109-060355_Chrome.jpg

I'd frame that s#!t and show my friends !! Some one needs to go thru with this,I'll pay the  40 bucks if you get it on video!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any humor in the vid is ill-conceived, forced, and practically non-existent.

 

That double chin and waistline, however, are very very real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

I'd frame that s#!t and show my friends !! Some one needs to go thru with this,I'll pay the  40 bucks if you get it on video!!

Probably going to do a fundraiser, I'll be in McKinney in march, I'm going to try to set it up, I don't have a digital video camera though

  • Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, KingBlank said:

Ok check it out I signed up for lessons, and sent this, also have the response email. 

 

The text I sent read this:

 

I am an absolute beast from the midwest.  You want to Phillip Rivers 2.9 you have found your man.  I have broken receivers hands with my howitzer arm.  This thing should be labeled a weapon of mass destruction.  I just want to see if you can even come close to matching these moon shots.  Only reason I didn't go pro is because I don't need anyone telling me how to launch the rock.  I'm a men among boys sir, this thing is trained, maintained, lifted and crafted by the best arm strength coach in the world, me.  I can't even play catch at the tailgates because people can't hold their beer while I rifle spirals across the lot.  This beast should be caged but I might take it out to eat for an hour, just to see if you can hang. 

 

Email response:

 

Thanks for following QBLesson.com. Here is what I want you to do:
 
1. Go to store and get 3 gallons of Vitamin D milk
- I know that the Main Stream Media Illuminati wants you to think that the tariff war is raising prices on everything. But milk is actually $1.69/Gallon. And Justin Trudeau once had his eyebrows fall off during an interview. 
 
 
2. Drink all 3 of these gallons of milk before & within 2 days of our quarterback lesson
3. It has to be white milk, not chocolate milk 
4. I want you to be prepared for the following. I will most likely warm up with you to get my goose loose. Then I will motion for you to run some kind of deeper route. And you will trot another 10-20 yards, and I will throw it way better than you ever expected. Nervousness will start to rise up in your throat. But its okay. Just listen to your apple watch, and take a deep breath. Everything is going to be okay. 
5. Okay, so you're going to throw it back to me, and realize that I don't move. At all. I don't pretend to run any routes for you. I just stand there, wait for the ball, that will probably hit someone 10 yards in front of me. Because you can't throw as good as me. 
6. It will bounce my way, and I will pick it up. To which I will motion for you to run another route. This time further. Until you realize that you are roughly 40-50 yards away. And its starting to get a little more serious than you thought. 
7. At this point I will throw the ball 60 or 70 yards, and most likely 10 yards past you being able to catch it. Because I am trying to tell you to go further, and for some reason you don't believe me. But you do now. Because dear god I have never in my entire life seen an arm like this. 
8. You wont be able to throw it back, but don't try to punt it either because I hate kickers. and that is the fastest way to never throw with me ever again.  So just do you best to throw it. Again, Keeping in mind I don't like to move that much. Maybe in a radius of 10 yards around my throwing area. I am not the dog fetching balls in this situation. You are.
9. The rest of the throwing session will be just me motioning you to various places on the field, you running, and me throwing passes very hard, really dead seriously accurate and hard, and the football making noise because the laces are trying to breathe, because the football is so scared about how high I threw it this time, and the actual football is having a panic attack, as it comes crashing down back to earth, to cave your sternum in, because you were not able to catch it, with your hands, I am assuming here, because its just too professional of a throw, and you have no idea that I was actually this talented. and that combination of events.
10. So after an entire 1 hour straight of me just wearing your a$$ out throwing passes for you to drop out on the football field. Barely letting you get water breaks, because I don't need breaks. And I just keep saying 1 more. 1 more bro.1 more. The lesson will be finished. And you'll go to hand me $40 dollars. And I will accept it. And go home.
 
Make America Great Again!, 
 
Go Deep!, 
 
Thanks man, 
 
 
 

20190109_134438.jpg

Screenshot_20190109-060355_Chrome.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the heck I love Harrison Beck now this is amazing

  • Plus1 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, knapplc said:

 

You live within 20 miles of HuskerBoard?

 

I guess in theory - everybody does !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, GBRFAN said:

Reading this thread and knowing that i live within 20 miles of HB makes me think less of this state :(

 

 

Some of us have known for the better part of two decades how much this state has to overcompensate for its own ignorance and derp. 

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 10:20 PM, Moiraine said:

Kinda thinking this trash shouldn't be in the husker football part of the forum.

 

Why that's just crazy talk. This has the potential to be the best off-season thread this year. He's an ex-Husker making something out of never achieving anything, plus he's looney tunes. Everyone can appreciate a real life Uncle Rico.

  • Plus1 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Why that's just crazy talk. This has the potential to be the best off-season thread this year. He's an ex-Husker making something out of never achieving anything, plus he's looney tunes. Everyone can appreciate a real life Uncle Rico.

 

 

He isn't a real life Uncle Rico.

  • Eyeroll 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harrison Beck can juggle flaming chainsaws while doing the Macarena.

#BeckFacts 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Redux said:

Harrison Beck can juggle flaming chainsaws while doing the Macarena.

#BeckFacts 

 

Oh, so we're making #BeckFacts a thing now?

 

If so, I'm not exactly sure how to feel about that. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

 

Oh, so we're making #BeckFacts a thing now?

 

If so, I'm not exactly sure how to feel about that. 

 

Harrison Beck ran a triathalon while you were mulling that thought over.

#BeckFacts

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bigred_inSD said:

The only man Chuck Norris fears is Harrison Beck

 

#beckfacts

 

The wall is going to be so tall even Beck can't throw a bell over it

 

 

You're wrong about the last sentence. Beck could throw a sack of sand into orbit, a wall is childs play.

  • Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could throw? Ha!  He already has.  It's the reason they had to send another rover to Mars, he took the first one out.

#BeckFacts

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×