Nebrasketball Game #16 - Penn State: Thursday, January 10 - 8:00 (ESPN2)

What will the game result be?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Penn State single digit win
    • Penn State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2019 at 08:06 PM

7 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Ugly win. Again, palmer & cope get roughed up & play with little enrrgy.

I only watched the 2nd half, but I didn’t like their energy. They need to play with more toughness.

EDIT:  Maybe they had an off night and were tired in the 2nd half after playing nearly the entire game. Palmer played well against Iowa, especially with his defensive energy.  I just hope Palmer and Cope just don’t pack it in for the remainder of the year. 

28 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Who were some of the others besides Scotty/Matty that we’re spouting that Marrow And Jacobson wouldn’t be missed much

Thank god early draft entry Roby showed up tonight

I liked him, but Morrow doesn’t play much for Marquette, and he was always a bit of a tweener for the Big Ten.  Jacobson is playing a lot for Iowa State and doing very well (stats wise). He would give NU more depth, but wouldn’t be starting over Copeland or Roby. Miles probably told Jacobson that before last year, which led to his transfer. 

55 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I liked him, but Morrow doesn’t play much for Marquette, and he was always a bit of a tweener for the Big Ten.  Jacobson is playing a lot for Iowa State and doing very well (stats wise). He would give NU more depth, but wouldn’t be starting over Copeland or Roby. Miles probably told Jacobson that before last year, which led to his transfer. 

I think Jacobson would be starting, with Allen sliding out:

Watson

Palmer

Copeland

Roby

Jacobson

• Plus1 2
59 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

To be fair, Morrow gets 14 minutes for a ranked team.  At 6.1 ppg and 4.4 rpg (his current numbers), he'd be our sixth-leading scorer and third-leading rebounder.  He averaged 9.4 ppg and 7.5 rpg his last year here (23 mpg) which would be our fifth-leading scorer and leading rebounder.  So I think he could be helping us out, even if it was just in the 17-18 mpg range.

Jacobson is the leading rebounder and second-leading scorer for a ranked team despite getting the fifth-most minutes.  Not too shabby.