Nebrasketball Game #17 - @ Indiana: Monday, January 14 - 5:30 (FS1)

Mavric

What will the game result be?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Indiana single digit win
    • Indiana double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/15/2019 at 12:51 AM

13 hours ago, teachercd said:

Ohhhhh, that is a sweet sweet line.

NU has no one that can guard Langford...and inside Indiana can be a load.  

I grabbed Indiana ML. The way I see it, I’d gladly pay for a Road W right now so it’s a win-win in my mind.  I almost took plus money on Maryland and then wanted to take Iowa, but didn’t.  Might as well make money if we continue to tank on the road.  Flip side is I’m fine paying for a road W against a good team.  

4 minutes ago, Blackshirts007 said:

I grabbed Indiana ML. The way I see it, I’d gladly pay for a Road W right now so it’s a win-win in my mind.  I almost took plus money on Maryland and then wanted to take Iowa, but didn’t.  Might as well make money if we continue to tank on the road.  Flip side is I’m fine paying for a road W against a good team.  

Yeah, I just took Indiana but ML might have been the way to go.  I like Maryland tonight too and KU

5 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Agreed!  The big question is Palmer getting worn out or his he disinterested in playing college ball.  His interviews have been pretty low key.

He's always been pretty low key in interviews.  I think he's kind of shy in press conference situations.

I did not really think about that but I wonder if Palmer and Copeland are sort of regretting coming back and starting to sort of feel it becoming a grind.  I would not think that would be the case but who knows.  I could see that being the case for those 5th year seniors that never really play (especially in football).

• Plus1 1