Nebrasketball Game #17 - @ Indiana: Monday, January 14 - 5:30 (FS1)

Mavric

What will the game result be?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Indiana single digit win
    • Indiana double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/15/2019 at 12:51 AM

2 minutes ago, Big red surfers said:

last basket game at 9:15 left in the half.  One effing point in 8 mins taking the scoring drought to all new levels. 

I dont understand how we do this....we are really good at scoring droughts too. We could of had this game wrapped up in the first half the way we were playing. 

2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I dont understand how we do this....we are really good at scoring droughts too. We could of had this game wrapped up in the first half the way we were playing. 

Practice makes perfect I guess. I can see scoring droughts in games but there good for 2 five min droughts every game. If Indy wasn’t in turnover mode this game we be a lot closer or we might be behind. 

1 minute ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

It does not help to have a football lineman trying to play basketball.  

Sorry but Tanner has not been a problem this game.  He knows his role(setting screens) on the offense.  Even got a bonus with him scoring.   Big problem during the dry spell was no one looked to go at the rim and everyone thought they were Steph Curry jacking up some bad 3s(meaning contested and early in the shot clock)

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, PaulCrewe said:

Sorry but Tanner has not been a problem this game.  He knows his role(setting screens) on the offense.  Even got a bonus with him scoring.   Big problem during the dry spell was no one looked to go at the rim and everyone thought they were Steph Curry jacking up some bad 3s(meaning contested and early in the shot clock)

You can not run offense through him. His feet are horrible.