Stupid Fan!!

I am watching KC and Ind play and some stupid fan throws a snowball on the 

field!  Security wasn’t called, as far as I know, but, the KC coach went up and gave him a look and if looks could kill, he would be a dead S.O.B.!!!

I wish they would of hauled his you know what out!!!  Another thing that rattles my feathers is when someone from the stands runs on the field whether it’s football baseball or whatever!  

I think Reid took care of it. lol

I remember several games as a youngin that fans threw oranges after beating Oklahoma. One year a state patrolman was seriously injured by one.  I'm pretty sure that snowballs and oranges don't hit with the same impact, but throwing objects in a stadium (unless your Mahomes) is probably not a good idea.

2 hours ago, Roxy15 said:

I am watching KC and Ind play and some stupid fan throws a snowball on the 

field!  Security wasn’t called, as far as I know, but, the KC coach went up and gave him a look and if looks could kill, he would be a dead S.O.B.!!!

I wish they would of hauled his you know what out!!!  Another thing that rattles my feathers is when someone from the stands runs on the field whether it’s football baseball or whatever!  

Probably a Colorado Buffalo fan